An Animal Tarot Deck - black and white fantasy

cardlady22

Yes, I sent them an email. I counted about 5 times because I kept getting 76. Then I compared with the other deck copy to be sure which had been left out.

ETA: I received an answer saying they would reprint the single sheet that has the missing cards.

truelighth

OMG, I don't believe it. I didn't go to the gamecrafter website for a few weeks and today I finally did again, trying to find out how much shipping to Canada (to a friend) or in the US would be. Because I still want it.

And guess what... the shipping rates are fixed! I put in my own Netherlands adress and it charged me $8.35 for shipping instead of $40. Yah! So of course I immediately went ahead and ordered :D. I am so happy to finally be getting my paws on this gorgeous deck :).

cardlady22

I got my sheet's worth of reprinted cards today! Since there are extras, I'll be happy to send them as samples for anyone curious about the size & cardstock. 1 per person, please.

truelighth

I got my shipping confirmation from the Gamecrafter yesterday. So the deck is finally on it's way to me. And with reasonable shipping as well :).

vanity

I am sure you will be very satisfied with it. I've been working with it as my main deck in a work book this past month. :j

truelighth

It arrived today! Yah! Gonna spend some time with it now :D.

Saffi

Ah I should go check out these fixed prices, that sounds great. Sorry, I haven't really been thinking about this deck for a while (insanely busy with other work here), which is why I've been neglecting the blog completely...

Also I need to figure out how The Game Crafter pays me. :S HOW DOES THIS WORK

Saffi

Double post sorry-

Grarghhhh so apparently, the Game Crafter automatically assumes you want shop credit as payment rather than asking you about it, so... now I have about $40 in shop credit and no actual profit to show for it. I sent them an email, but they say that there is no way to convert shop credit into Paypal payment. What.

The "I want Paypal, not shop credit!" option is hidden away in a tab that I've never seen before, so... yeah. Argh. ARGH.

truelighth

Hmm.. that is not right. That means they take all the profit for themselves, because you will have to buy things with credit. I am sure that there must be something you can do. I hope so.

I do remember that I got the Bluedogrose Tarot from Nakisha and that was also printed by them. But she was selling them herself on Etsy. Maybe that is why. She ordered a lot of them and then sold them herself.

I hope you can change it Saffi! After all, it is your work!

Saffi

Arghhh I am really busy and really stressed. But, after a few months of not updating, I have finally updated the blog! I really need someone to poke/slap/punch me into updating it more often, because I usually don't have enough willpower. Although it will be amazing to be able to print a booklet of blog entries/meanings, it just seems like such a gigantic task that I want another three years before I finish that part of the deck. :p

http://blackfantasytarot.wordpress.com

Still no daggers or Majors yet! It will be quite fun to do the Majors, I think.