Which decks are on your wish list right now?

barefootlife

Dr. Yoav Ben-Dov's CBD Tarot de Marseille. I put it in my November 2016 to purchase list, I never got around to it. One of my BIGGEST regret. His website says that it will be available in a few months, going to purchase a couple of copies.

This is probably the deck I'm saddest I missed out on, because it's a piece of history and will also force me to learn pips for the first time.

Other than that, I'm still being wishy-washy over wanting a Lenormand, because that's a totally different breed of reading. They fascinate me, though, and I love some of the Duck Soup offerings.

Besides that...I've bought all the decks I really, really lust after. Shame on me.

Falcor

Angelarium....*cries*

Morwenna

I really really really want the Radiant Sun, which has been OOP since before I discovered its existence... :(

And I want the Fin de Siecle Kipper, which I'm determined to get this year. :)

lantana

I have a definite want and a "kinda on the fence but probably gonna get" want: The Minimalist Oracle and TWU Animal Spirit Oracle.

Minimalist Oracle is just beautiful, it reminds me of these art appraisal books my parents used to own. It'll make a great all-around oracle, since all the decks in my collection either have a theme or are connected to a tarot deck. The extra "make your own" card is a cool idea!

Animal Spirit I'm on the fence on because while I love the art and would love for my beloved Wild Unknown to have a companion, I'm mixed on some of the thoughts behind this deck. Especially the use of chakras in the Spirit suit, which isn't my thing. For most of the cards it's easy to ignore but the Golden and Black Egg cards seem to just echo the chakra they're assigned and nothing else. I'd love some thoughts/enabling/de-enabling on this one!

silvereye

Chronicles of destiny

EmceeDirector

The only one I'm actively considering right now is the Fin de Siecle Kipper, but the Messenger and the Enchanted Map have been on my radar screen for a while. I recently read that the giraffe - featured prominently in some of the Enchanted Map cards - is close to being declared "endangered."

The fin de Siecle Kipper is beautiful. I have the deck but must admit I have yet to work with it!

EmceeDirector

I myself have waited three years for a deck done in watercolors.
I had one bookmarked from two years ago. I revisited it after a new
oracle deck was posted to Aeclectic just recently and realized I no longer liked the deck.
The new one on Aeclectic is called "Oracle of Echos". Just received it today.
The images are beautiful! Sometimes it pays to wait...even two years!

mysticmoonsage

I have quite a few Oracle Decks on my wishlist. :) I only have 4 oracle decks right now.

Persona Femina
Faerie Enchantments
Sacred Creators
Spirit de la Lune
Awakened Soul
Divine Circus
Whispers of Lord Ganesha
Angel Prayers
Divination of the Ancients
Angelarium
Goddess and Sirens
Indigo Angel
Barbieri Zodiac

catschinwag

These are the Oracle Decks I would like to own:

Angelarium Oracle
Oracles of Echoes
Messenger Oracle
Nature's Whispers Oracle
Sacred Creators' Oracle

One day hopefully...:/

Julian Jaymes

I really want Lo Scarabeo's Dream Cards, Angelarium Oracle, and Lightworker Oracle!