Oracle Deck Bags

Golden Moon

Hello eveyone. I was searching on Ebay for Some Pouches for my Lenormand Oralce Decks. I own 4 Lenormand oracle decks and I was hoping someone can help me out in finding the right Pouches to fit my Lenormand decks into them. I'm no good with Measurements, but this are the Lenormand cards that I own.

1. Mlle. Lenormand Oracle Cards (Piatnik)
2. Oracle Lenormand (Lo Scarabeo)
3. Blue Owl Lenormand
4. Mystical Lenormand

I know that 1, 3, 4, are about the same size, but 2 is not, its a little larger than the other 3. So can anyone help me out in finding the right Measurements for the Pouches, so I can put my Lenormand cards in?

Thanks a million you guys. :)

P.S. This might sound funny but I already assigned the color of pouches for each of my Lenormand Decks. :D

cardlady22

For a deck of only 36 cards, I'd say go about a quarter of an inch larger on all sides than the actual measurement. If it's the drawstring kind (and you're ordering off the Internet) you could ask the seller to measure up to where the "pucker" starts.

Aerin

cloud nine has some nice bags for sale in 'advertisements'. They aren't lined, but are very nice as I have two of them.

They are in various sizes. The materials are lovely.

Aerin

Golden Moon

Well I was looking more for the mesurments for the cards like 6 X 4 and so one. :)

minrice

Hi Golden Moon! I was just thinking of your blue owl lenormand, I have an owl print that you might like! I am in the process of making and posting new bags for this new,upcoming week but you can see what I have at
http://www.tarotdoodle.com/apps/webstore/products/category/104118

All of my bags are completely lined and made entirely by hand!

Golden Moon

minrice said:
Hi Golden Moon! I was just thinking of your blue owl lenormand, I have an owl print that you might like! I am in the process of making and posting new bags for this new,upcoming week but you can see what I have at
http://www.tarotdoodle.com/apps/webstore/products/category/104118

All of my bags are completely lined and made entirely by hand!

They look beautiful minrice. :) I will tell my frinds about it. :D