Steampunk Tarot

Quester

Really looking forward to this deck!!!

Asbestos Mango

I got seduced into ordering this deck last night. I had the Golden Dawn Tarot in my cart, and clicked on the recommendations button...

It looks nice. And I should be getting it before the Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot arrives.

iAmRiotEyes

I'm so excited for this deck and I don't know why!
I'm not a big steampunk fan, but there's something about the art that's so intriguing.

I'm starting to see a pattern with my deck choices. I really like digital art and stuff like that. The only exceptions being Shadowscapes and the RWS decks.

I got seduced into ordering this deck last night. I had the Golden Dawn Tarot in my cart, and clicked on the recommendations button...

It looks nice. And I should be getting it before the Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot arrives.

Seduced is highly the appropriate word. This deck is really making come hither motions at me. I really hope it's not disappointing because I'll be really sad lol

vee

I ordered mine from Tarot Garden this weekend! If I understood Dan correctly, they have it in stock now, so I'm assuming my copy will ship soon. :D

I don't really care for steampunk but for some reason I just NEED this deck.

iAmRiotEyes

I ordered mine from Tarot Garden this weekend! If I understood Dan correctly, they have it in stock now, so I'm assuming my copy will ship soon. :D

I don't really care for steampunk but for some reason I just NEED this deck.

When you get it, or if anyone who preordered it and is reading this gets it, you need to let us know how it is! I still need to order it but I haven't gotten the money yet. > . <

vee

I should have it by Wed. or Thursday, so I'll let you know! :)

tarotbear

So, this falls somewhere between 'Wicked' and 'The Golden Compass' ? :confused:

Nica

I'm jumping into this one. Has anyone received their copy yet?

Asbestos Mango

Well, I ordered my Golden Dawn Tarot at the same time as the Steampunk, so I should be getting them both soon, I guess. I'm really looking forward to it, it looks like a lovely deck.