Have you tried this neat little experiment?

elle_muse

About 4-5 years ago, when I first started getting into crystal therapy, my friend had me lie down and she placed a stone on each chakra. I closed my eyes, and after I finally relaxed (between 5-10 minutes), my whole body started to vibrate. Not shaking, VIBRATING. It was incredible feeling; something I couldn't understand but knew it was the crystals and their incredible power. I fell in love with them right then and there.

One time, I was lying on her couch and this was when my moon was a few days late, and after I got up, it was like I turned on a faucet down there. I was finally unblocked and my moon had started.

Since then, I've tried it a couple of times on my own when I feel blocked (when I have trouble manifesting my desires or when I feel stuck/can't seem to move forward) or when I need some serious healing.

I haven't done it in a while but I've been cleansing all my crystals this morning and it's something I'm going to do today, maybe even in bed before I drift to sleep.

Has anyone tried this incredible technique? If so, what was your experience?

celticnoodle

No, I haven't tried this myself, but I have heard of this being done. I have a list of crystals that are supposedly 'good' for each chakra, and I could do this with the stash that I own, but haven't done so yet. Do you care to share which crystals you use specifically for your chakras?

sweetcherise13

No, I haven't tried this myself, but I have heard of this being done. I have a list of crystals that are supposedly 'good' for each chakra, and I could do this with the stash that I own, but haven't done so yet. Do you care to share which crystals you use specifically for your chakras?
I haven't tried that either and would also love to know what crystals you chose to work with for each chakra.

celticnoodle

here is a link to a site giving some ideas for crystals to use for each chakra--in case anyone else is interested in this.

http://balance.chakrahealingsounds.com/chakra-colors-stones/

however, I do hope elle_muse comes back and fills us in on how it worked for her again when she tried this. I'd also be interested in the crystals she used.

sweetcherise13

Thank you for sharing the link! I'm going to give it a go...:)

elle_muse

I haven't tried that either and would also love to know what crystals you chose to work with for each chakra.

To answer you both, it really depends. I have crystals of all sizes but use the smaller stones that I leave all over my place. I have quite the stone collection, so if I forget what stones correspond to what chakra, I'll go online to check.

For crown, I use clear quartz or amethyst
third-eye=lapis lazuli, angelite, or amethyst
throat=chrysocolla, lapis lazuli, turquoise
heart=love rose quartz!
solar=citrine, moonstone
sacral=carnelian but I also love moonstone
root=black obsidian or hematite

It's really up to you, and which stones you feel connected to. As long as they are placed on their respective chakras, you'll experience something magical.

celticnoodle

Thanks for sharing, elle. and, yes, I will have to agree with your last sentence.
It's really up to you, and which stones you feel connected to. As long as they are placed on their respective chakras, you'll experience something magical.
and it makes perfect sense, too!

one more question for you, elle. do you repeat this many days in a row, or is not that really necessary to see improvement and/or to feel something magical? :)

elle_muse

Thanks for sharing, elle. and, yes, I will have to agree with your last sentence. and it makes perfect sense, too!

one more question for you, elle. do you repeat this many days in a row, or is not that really necessary to see improvement and/or to feel something magical? :)

No, I've only done it a handful of times and I waited months, even years in between. I tried doing it two nights in a row, but it didn't have the same effect the second night. I think the crystals healed me, so there was nothing to unblock the second night.

If you feel like you need more healing, or it didn't unblock completely, I'd cleansed them real good and maybe even cleanse myself (smudge stick or a healing and cleansing bath before bed), then repeat the experience. Maybe wait a day before doing it. Ooh, you can also visualize a beautiful white light shining from and into each chakra, as if this light is entering your body from a loving source, or that it's coming from deep within you. That may help.

I'm thinking if the crystals did their magic and unblocked your energy, then you wouldn't need to do it every day. I think it's best when you feel really blocked, or when you've tried many things to help you move forward but yet something is holding you back.

I'll try it tonight and I'll let you know what I experienced and how it helped me. :)

sweetcherise13

No, I've only done it a handful of times and I waited months, even years in between. I tried doing it two nights in a row, but it didn't have the same effect the second night. I think the crystals healed me, so there was nothing to unblock the second night.

If you feel like you need more healing, or it didn't unblock completely, I'd cleansed them real good and maybe even cleanse myself (smudge stick or a healing and cleansing bath before bed), then repeat the experience. Maybe wait a day before doing it. Ooh, you can also visualize a beautiful white light shining from and into each chakra, as if this light is entering your body from a loving source, or that it's coming from deep within you. That may help.

I'm thinking if the crystals did their magic and unblocked your energy, then you wouldn't need to do it every day. I think it's best when you feel really blocked, or when you've tried many things to help you move forward but yet something is holding you back.

I'll try it tonight and I'll let you know what I experienced and how it helped me. :)
Thank you so much for sharing elle_muse!

celticnoodle

thank you, elle for your response again. yes, I can see where you probably do not need to do it more then once in awhile--whenever you feel stuck or ill. That makes sense, of course. I have most of my crystals at my vacation home, and so it will be another week or more before we get back up there. I will have to find time to try this, or maybe select some to bring home with me to the farmhouse and try it.

:)

thanks again!