The Gothic Tarot by Vargo - VI The Lovers

Hemera

I guess all that I would have wanted to say about this card has already been said. In the traditional Lovers there´s often some kind of choice to be made but here it has been made long ago.Yes..Love remains, beyond the grave.

Somehow this card (any many others in this deck) remind me of the eternal cycling of matter in Nature. There are lovers and skeletons, and they transform into each other in those continuous eternal cycles. The bodies and skeletons turn into new biomass which emerges from the vaults and is transformed into new lovers. I think it is very beautiful. This biomass (that we all are) is sort of "undead" stuff, because it is able to transform into almost anything else.

Disa

Love, passion, surrender, acceptance it's all there. What woman wouldn't go weak in the knees in the midst of a kiss like that? To be oblivious to the outside world is surely a good thing at the most perfect of times. Their placement in the archway meant to me that they were supposed to be going somewhere, but their intense commitment to each other has outweighed their commitment to their destination-or at least delayed it a bit. They will arrive, when the time is right, and their love will be stronger as a result of their passionate delay

Kibeth

"cause it changes the way we are ... the way we are"
- CB

love does transform one, does it not?