Show your stuff!

mysticmonkey

Loving all the pictures everyone. You have some great collections. :)

HC I love your citrine too. It was one of the things that leapt out at me so I'm not surprised that you love it.

MCsea

morticia monroe said:
OH, man that malachite is to die for....I've been admiring malachite for a long time....which one is the black and white? Is that the Chinese Writing stone? Beautiful.

Thank you - yes it is.. and its a happy stone - some of those chinese writing stones have ATTITUDE - well that I just cant cope with ;)

thanks for this thread - I am determined to clean some of my crystals TODAY - by mothering them Im mothering myself I have decided!

MARINA

Grigori

I've started a collection of wands that I use for acupressure treatments. From the left; citrine, a vogel, smokey quartz, amethyst, rose quartz and my current favorite selenite. I'd really love to find an obsidian wand one day soon to go with them. (hmmm now that I look at this picture I realize my desk sorely needs a cleaning :laugh: )

Attachments

• wands.jpg
    wands.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 262

HearthCricket

Those are lovely! Selenite is really pretty in its own unique and understated way. And that is a lovely smokey quartz point. Very clear and smooth. That is a nice collection you have!

morticia monroe

Similia, that's a gorgeous citrine...I can feel it from here for some reason.

wumpkie

They all look so yummy :D

LeaRoseQuartz

Everybody's stones are so beautiful! I have a very large collection. I have tumbled stones, spheres, eggs, pyramids, cubes, hearts, worry stones, word stones, a few animals, quartz crystal points, carved spheres with faces, rough stones, donuts, and lots of jewelry. I've been collecting for about 11 years. My nice husband always knows what to get me for my birthday or christmas! I wish I could photograph my things, but I don't have a regular computer. I have a msn device that has a laptop keyboard that's connected to the t.v.

Anam Cara

morticia monroe said:
This is a piece I found from a dealer in New Zealand. It is garnet and aquamarine on a white matrix. The stone is about 8" long.

http://groups.msn.com/aeclecticstuff/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=50

http://groups.msn.com/aeclecticstuff/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51
It's so fun to look at everyone's crystals!
I've really only just started collecting (so not photos to post yet)
but I'm learning so much from everyone here!
(it's also making me want more, more, MORE crystals!)
Morticia, this garnet and aquamarine is fantiastic!
It looks like pomegranate seeds nestled in fresh snow...
magic!!
:heart:cara

MCsea

similia said:
I've started a collection of wands that I use for acupressure treatments. From the left; citrine, a vogel, smokey quartz, amethyst, rose quartz and my current favorite selenite. I'd really love to find an obsidian wand one day soon to go with them. (hmmm now that I look at this picture I realize my desk sorely needs a cleaning :laugh: )

beautiful!

I agree you MUST get an obsidian wand (soon)

Have you ever seen or thougth about getting a Crocoite Wand - they are usually very small -an inch or something - I wonder if anyone knows whats special about the wand rather than just a bunch of Crocoite - many wands joined...

:)

Grigori

HearthCricket said:
Those are lovely! Selenite is really pretty in its own unique and understated way. And that is a lovely smokey quartz point. Very clear and smooth. That is a nice collection you have!

Thanks HC. I love the selenite wand, and am quite obsessed with it at the moment. I'm too afraid to break it, but otherwise I'd be carrying it around with me all day :laugh: I'd like to put it under my mattress when I sleep, but again am worried I'd wake up with a broken off point.

morticia monroe said:
Similia, that's a gorgeous citrine...I can feel it from here for some reason.

I was looking for a citrine geode or cluster to put in my money corner, but sadly the only one I've found that I really liked will have to wait until after this smaller piece makes me much richer :laugh: Its really a lovely color. A client of ours tested it on a her pendulum, and the pendulum got extremely excited, which was nice to see.

MCsea said:
I agree you MUST get an obsidian wand (soon)

I agree! Does anyone know a supplier in this corner of the world. I've looked around and not seen any, let alone any nice ones. I'd also love some tourmaline, and have been recommended Prehnite highly.

MCsea said:
Have you ever seen or thougth about getting a Crocoite Wand - they are usually very small -an inch or something

Nope never heard about it, let alone thought about it :D But now that I've seen a picture I really do want one. When I was little I used to fantasize about having a brilliant red crystal wand (probably a hang over from watching superman movies ;) ). Though in my fantasy it was a larger piece than what is seems Crocoite can offer. A red wand would be useful...

MCsea said:
- I wonder if anyone knows whats special about the wand rather than just a bunch of Crocoite - many wands joined...

Do you mean that there is something unique about the crocoite wand, other than what you'd expect with any crystal in that form?