Dreamdance Oracle by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

MagsStardustBlack

http://www.shadowscapes.com/Dreamdance/cardsmain.php?suit=

I have just noticed this on Stephanies website. Is this in production, does anyone know anything about it?

Ah just read its in probuction and you can buy the prints for finished cards. It will be a kickstarter project and special limited edition before being released as mass production.

Eeek keeping an eye on this one!

MagsStardustBlack

Oh thanks for that, chuffed! The first link shows great view of the cards, i'm gonna explore these links more. I want to follow to as i want a special edition, i'l need to not forget!

magpie9

beautiful.
I hope this be will be printed large enough for us to really see it.

reall

yep!^^ oracle cards should go on larger print!^^ ;)))

Sasmi

Oh good grief! Just got Shadowscapes tarot, and love it. Still waiting for my first oracle deck to arrive, but oh my, do I want these cards! I'm going to go broke through all these decks!!

MagsStardustBlack

Yes I'm pretty sure these Oracle cards will be released as a special edition self published large deck through kickstarter. I just hope they will be good mat card stock, similar to that of Legacy of the Divine special ed. I just can't wait, but itl be a long wait as she's doing 40 i think.

Madrigal

I just found this online while looking for more art by this artist. It looks like it's coming along but will be a while before it's completed. Still, it's gorgeous! I'm loving Shadowscapes and I imagine this Oracle will allow for even more expansive intuitive forays without the parameters of the Tarot.

Link to her site.

jolie_amethyst

Interesting...they're beautiful, but for me, they somehow don't evoke the emotions that Shadowscapes does. I wonder why?

Contrasting the Lovers in her Tarot deck versus this new oracle was where I noticed it first, but really, none of them speak to me the way Shadowscapes can. How very odd.