Rosetta Redux

Spiffo

Website loaded.
Finger poised.

No one, and I mean no one does a special edition like you.

⊕X

Babalon Jones

Thanks Spiffo! :love:

For those of you following this thread, they are live now, on www.tarotcart.com can't believe I got this out by April Fool's Day. And now, the assembly continues. :bugeyed:

Rose Lalonde

Ordered. I only had the app until now. Looking forward to Papyrus Gold! :)

Owl Song

Babalon,

So happy to be ordering a Papyrus Rosetta. This will be my third copy of the deck and I still love it to pieces.

Thank you for bringing me over to the Thoth system with your beautiful creations!

VampTarot23

Papyrus Rosetta so happy to have ordered a copy for myself! Can't wait to get it in my hands. I always regretted not ordering a copy of the Rosetta,when it was available. Finally going to have a copy.

Babalon Jones

I hope everyone is patient! It seems that people really went for the Gold edition, which means the shipping process is going to take longer than I thought, as each of those takes a lot of fancy wrapping, plus (silly me) I offered to customize the significators free for those and optionally for others, which means almost every one I have to hand write out hieroglyphs for. And in permanent ink without pencil, just freehand so I have to get it right one shot. Note to deck creators: don't do it, LOL :joke:

I would put this in the "if only I had known before creating the deck" thread but the truth is, I did know since I did it on the first edition, and apparently I conveniently forgot what it is like or just can't help myself as I did it to myself again!

Anyway I was at it all weekend and feel like I have barely made a dent in the pile. The very first orders plus others depending on what was ordered are in the "first batch" The first batch will probably go out today but the orders that came in over the weekend will be in batches going out over the next few days. Normally I have a less than 24 hour turn around time but it just isn't humanly possible with these. Even if the dog had thumbs and could help me I have to give personal attention to each one as there are custom options on most and I want them to be right.

The dog is an official employee. It may seem like all he does is hang around the water cooler and distract the other employees (me, myself, and I) but he actually is doing his job. His job is to make sure the other employees take periodic breaks, one walk, and meals.

JayBee

Belated congratulations on your latest creation. The fact that so many people went for gold seems appropriate, because you, too, always seem to go for gold, so to speak. You are a treasure. Blessings to you!

Bluefeet

Got mine in the mail - my favorite Rosetta thus far. Updated printing quality and improved card stock, a total triumph! Thank you M and congrats!

Though the sharp contrast between vibrant colors and black borders will be missed. ;)

Spiffo

It looks amazing in the flesh.
And the Gold Papyrus Edition is a worthy companion for the Babalon TM.

And a GIANT Sun, cheers sweetie. X

JylliM

The Papyrus edition is incredible. It exceeds my expectations. The new borders and the print quality - better colour accuracy - combine to make this edition noticeably more vibrant and nuanced in detail than the original. The cardstock is better, too. I have the basic one - no gold borders - and while I know that the gold would look fabulous, I am totally happy with mine.

I also ordered the expansion pack for the TM, plus the large foil majors, both of which are stunning. And thanks again for the gift, Babalon.