View Single Post
Citizen

MaineGirl117 
Citizen
Ace of Swords

I actually like the Aces!! Especially the Ace of Swords.

I see this card as saying that the Truth to present circumstances is buried in the past. If you're not willing to even attempt to pull the sword from the stone then you're going to go through life (or 'the dream/the myth') completely stumbling in the dark and never understand how to transform yourself into a better Self. The solution to our present problems can only be found by analyzing our thoughts (thought patterns, dreams, intuitions) in the past. We can therefore move confidently into the future - not living in the nightmare that we fear to face, but instead facing the reality of our situation and realizing that it is only a present 'nightmare' that will 'disappear upon awakening'. These last quotes are coming from the LWB toward the end of the suit. I see this as becoming conscious of our decisions, actions, words etc. I actually feel like the swords in this deck call us to correct our actions or reflect on how we've come to a particular situation. They are thoughtful 'pauses' which enable us to look backwards to the past and forwards into the future. When the Ace of this suit comes up for me, it says "What are you not seeing? What are you not willing to look at? What is hidden from view? What idea are you not fully actualizing or supressing?"
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10