Tarocchi della Luna announced

Moonboy

Thanks for your support, Sharon! :)

KhonsuMes

Hi Patrick:
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask, or I am way out of touch and this came and went already.. but is the Deviant Moon Oracle scheduled for release soon? (I noticed because I am about to order the Deviant Moon Tarot Companion Book (as well as the borderless version of the deck) and Card #49 of the Oracle should be coming with the book...)

And to keep myself on-thread - I'm looking forward to the Tarocchi arriving real soon too!!

Moonboy

Hello,

The Deviant Moon Oracle will be published by US Games, but I won't be complete with it until summer 2017.

Trionfi decks will start shipping on Dec 1 :)

Thanks so much for your support!

flyingfoxtarot

I'm so excited that shipping starts tomorrow for the new deck. I can't wait to play with it, since it looks so beautiful.

ETA (Dec 2): My deck shipped today! Whoo!

Moonboy

SHIPPING UPDATE

Our minions are currently packing the MASSIVE amount of deck orders here at the Asylum! Decks will start shipping on MONDAY Dec 5 and for the remainder of the week! We expect ALL decks orders to ship within a week! (Be on the lookout for your shipping confirmation!) Thanks so much for your support and patience! Let us know how you like your glorious new deck!

prudence

I have to get this deck, I'm trying not to want more decks, my deck cabinet is now almost full, it's not easy stuffing a new deck into it. Is this a terribly limited edition? Just wondering if I need to put it on my Xmas list or if it can wait a bit.

Nice work, Moonboy. That Death card seriously sealed the deal for me.

Moonboy

Thank you, prudence

The initial print run for this Italian text edition was only 500. The Paradoxical edition is even smaller, with an initial print run of a mere 150

Linfang

So hoping I'll get mine in time before Christmas!

Occultum Lapidem

So I'm guessing the initial print run sold out? Congrats but also boo :( I only just spotted this deck (which is stunning btw) - just a little too late to the party I guess. Hopefully there will be a second printing soonish?