Tarot of the Spirit

Farzon

Wow I never figured that out!

I enjoyed the book, actually. It has some nice information about Kaballah for a newbie at least. The cards' pictures become more clear either.

It's there some reference to why there is this "black pyramid of the past" in some cards (in some cards it's a cube I think)?
They mention it quite a lot throughput the book and I wonder if this symbol is a new invention or something rooted in Kaballah.

agviz

Thanks earthair and GlitterNova for those tips with the transparency card. I did see some of the alignment you called attention to, so that did help. :)

AJ

GlitterNova

I started a thread in the Study Groups forum for this deck. Anyone who is interested in participating, please post there!

AJ

Wow I never figured that out!

I enjoyed the book, actually. It has some nice information about Kaballah for a newbie at least. The cards' pictures become more clear either.

It's there some reference to why there is this "black pyramid of the past" in some cards (in some cards it's a cube I think)?
They mention it quite a lot throughput the book and I wonder if this symbol is a new invention or something rooted in Kaballah.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151925 Aeon412's posts 24 and 25
speaks of the cube and it's overall existence or purpose.

Farzon

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151925 Aeon412's posts 24 and 25
speaks of the cube and it's overall existence or purpose.
Interesting, thank you!
I'm completely new to Enochian Magic... But do you think, Eakins links her image of the cube to Enochian magic? I can't remember any reference to Dee anywhere through that book. Maybe I should take a closer look....

AnemoneRosie

Just got my hands on this. Seems like I'll need to devote a fair bit of time to it...

AJ

It is one of those decks that gives you a choice

Keep it super simple and use the thoth-ish keywords
Learn the Thoth system
Go somewhere inbetween. The art is so beautiful, you can probably pull something from that even if you aren't a Thoth person.

Chiriku

I only bought the book a few years ago and it was available on Kindle/e-book then through Amazon.

I've told myself the reason I only got through a chapter or two is because, as I've always known, reference-type books like this are really best in hard copy for most of us. But it's nice to have the e-book option.