Tarot of Hope

Clockwork Ghost

The Tarot of Hope project is a collaborative deck to help people who have lost their sight due to cataracts and eye disease. The proceeds will be donated to the Fred Hollows Foundation, which is an organization that restores sight primarily through surgeries, but also uses preventative measures when possible. Each deck sold will cover one restoration.

We are looking for more artists who would be interested in drawing a minor arcana card - about twenty remain. Money raised through this project will be donated to charity. Let me know if you would like a card to draw and I will assign one to you.

More information on the FHF can be found at their website: http://www.hollows.org.au/

Clockwork Ghost

All 78 cards have now been assigned, and the artists are getting to work creating the images they have been given. I have included a couple of examples below.

Please note that Clockwork Ghost Limited is producing several decks with different artists right now, so keep an eye out for material you will no doubt enjoy.

Attachments

• 0 The Fool.jpg
    0 The Fool.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 3 The Empress.jpg
    3 The Empress.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 18 The Moon.jpg
    18 The Moon.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 145