Victorian Romantic Study group - who wants to join in?

baba-prague

I'd love to see this revive, and I might actually be able to focus a bit now that the Bohemian Gothic is finished. I hope it gets going.

tapestry

Count me in! Just received it in the mail today -- L :D V E it!!!

...Sue :)

Jessica_Marie

I LOVE this deck... I have connected with it so quickly. I had the RW cards before this six years ago and I didnt connect with it that well but was so young/naive that I didnt realize there were others! :)

My readings just seem to flow! I cant wait to learn more about this deck... do we just post a topic about one of the cards to get a discussion going?

strings of life

The eternal Study Group discussion thread bumper strikes again. Dun-dun-dun!

This is one of my favorite decks, but the truth is, I don't use it nearly enough or regularly--at least as much as I think I should have. I only have the Gold edition and its my working deck.

Is anyone using this deck now, regularly, or will participate in a Study Group? No card order, no rush, and no structure = simply post as you go.

Cocobird55

This is my favorite deck, and after working with other decks for about a year I have gone back to it. Now I'm using my new Russian version.

I would be happy to join the study group.

strings of life

Cocobird55 said:
This is my favorite deck, and after working with other decks for about a year I have gone back to it. Now I'm using my new Russian version.

I would be happy to join the study group.
I remember that you were one of the people who loved this deck as a favorite too :).

I'm starting this afternoon and am selecting a random card at a time.

Pam O

I'm interested. One was started but the cards were never finished as you can see from the first post. This would be my "first" official study group participation. I almost bumped this thread a few weeks ago. :D

strings of life

Woohoo Pam O.

I'll post a card every day or so randomly, and feel free to do what works for yourself too.

As much as it seems like it is best to select a card and then study it together, if someone is busy, than the group falls off. I think it may be best to study randomly and then we can chime in and add comments in other threads when the time is right.

Pam O

Can you PM us when you post? I know that would help me to know where and when to look. thx. :)

I'm especially interested in the VR Tower & the Devil. I pulled cards and the Tower ended up in the Jupiter position of "what to expand", so seeing other people's interpretations of both the balanced and non-balanced sides of the Tower card will be very interesting to me. :)

FYI: I am quite busy over the next month since we are getting closer to deadline for our quarterly magazine, but I do want to find time for this since the VR is so fascinating to me (and I'm excited for the 2nd edition due out in 2012).

Looking forward to this.

Pam O

Cocobird55 said:
Today I asked the cards about losing weight -- I have been, but I've plateaued. I got the Two of Pentacles, Justice and the World. Looks like I will have to be more vigilant with my food plan, but the weight will come off and I will be very happy.

Pam -- don't you get an email whenever someone posts on this thread automatically?
Yes, but don't new threads get started for each card? And then those threads are added to the index of cards?

How do we know about those new threads? Do the links get posted here? I do know that anyone starting a thread for a new card is suppose to PM the mod to add the thread to the index I pasted below. I guess that would make sense. This is my first time at this, so I might have dorky questions... :)