found online :: the Horus Eye Tarot

Astraea

The page wouldn't open for me -- sounds like a very interesting deck.

full deck

My man needs a "get out of jail free" card for his deck.

Ouch.

Le_Corsair

Astraea said:
The page wouldn't open for me -- sounds like a very interesting deck.

Using an Opera browser, I note that it takes around 40 seconds to load entirely, which is a pretty long time.

The deck isn't to my taste, I fear. De gustibus non est disputandum.

Bob :THERM

Diana

Very talented artist.

Interesting indeed.

I have the feeling that creating this deck was a life-changing experience for this person. I congratulate him, wherever he is. (I say "he" because it exudes a lot of masculinity, but I may be wrong.)

(My browser loaded it within a few seconds.)

Astraea

I tried it again, and the page loaded fine. I like the cards and agree with Diana -- this deck appears to have been life-changing for its designer. Thank you for the link, Rota.

rota

"I tried it again, and the page loaded fine."

+++++++

Thank heaven! I was beginning to think I'd imagined it! :)

Seriously, though -- one of the things that makes tarot so remarkable is that every culture, every political stripe, every point of view, every clan and subgroup and phenotype can create its own version, yet tarot remains the same.

Astraea

originally posted by Rota
:
one of the things that makes tarot so remarkable is that every culture, every political stripe, every point of view, every clan and subgroup and phenotype can create its own version, yet tarot remains the same.
You are so right! It is just remarkable and this is one of the reasons why I love tarot -- it resonates with the human condition, across the board.

Sometimes links don't work when my ISP is fiddling with its settings, and I suspect that's what happened earlier.

StrangeAsAngels

Very cool - the photoshop effects are -very- obvious, though and he'd have been better suited to simpler layer effects and blends.

I have the need to go clubbing with this person's friends, now, though. They are faaaabulous.