TOADies Anonymous.

schizandra

HALP!!

Earthair inadvertently alerted me to the existence of the PetraK Tarot in another thread, and I googled it and immediately wanted it.

So, I went to eBay, where not only is that deck on sale, but eBay also recommended the Maroon Tarot, a deck which I had coveted long ago but had not been able to obtain bc it was shipping from Poland. Both Maroon and PetraK are from Poland, and ship worldwide.

*sits on Paypal-happy hands*

McFaire

Resistance is futile

Padma

HALP!!

Earthair inadvertently alerted me to the existence of the PetraK Tarot in another thread, and I googled it and immediately wanted it.

So, I went to eBay, where not only is that deck on sale, but eBay also recommended the Maroon Tarot, a deck which I had coveted long ago but had not been able to obtain bc it was shipping from Poland. Both Maroon and PetraK are from Poland, and ship worldwide.

*sits on Paypal-happy hands*

Noooo! Don't do it! Be good to your word! :angel:

Naughty, naughty Earthair! Egging you on like that...! })

earthair

I'm sooooo sorrry :( :joke: Identify This Deck game is my downfall too!
*goes back to Naughty Step*

AJ

these threads, though often sincere in conception, seem doomed to degenerate into wink wink nudge nudge...

schizandra

I sat on my hands and the urge passed. *whew* On closer inspection there seems to be a lot of cards in the PetraK that I don't connect with. It will go on my list for maybe in the future, but I won't be getting it now.

See, this DOES work! :D

earthair

I sat on my hands and the urge passed. *whew* On closer inspection there seems to be a lot of cards in the PetraK that I don't connect with. It will go on my list for maybe in the future, but I won't be getting it now.

See, this DOES work! :D

:) I like the colours but some of the cards have very odd faces which stop me from reading with it, plus it's not very shuffleable. You did the right thing.

Today I managed not to bid on a deck which caught my eye on eBay :angel:
Now I just have to stop looking at eBay all together! :rolleyes:

Tanga

:) ...Now I just have to stop looking at eBay all together! :rolleyes:

THATs the one...

I bumped into a cheap copy of...
NOPE. Not saying and not looking either!

Just recently decided to vamp-up the Tarot bags of some of my favourite decks.
More colour and character...
I think this will keep me distracted with a "new novel flavour" for quite some time.

:joke:

Scarlet Woodland

I honest to goodness have no idea what to spend money on without the tarot and oracle collecting... What do normal people spend their disposable on? Never been a shoes and handbags kinda gal.

I do need a really good kitchen knife but rather tricky to get excited about in comparison.