Trionfi-Della-Luna-MAJORS-MINORS-Special-Pack

G6

UH-OH 😊

Definitely a great price even with the international shipping. Just trying to be more sensible with my hoarding these days. I thiiiink I'm leaning purple.*twitches*

He sent a purple extra of one of the cards from the bonus 10 card oracle set. Here's a pic if it helps. I wasn't even interested in the purple, but seeing it in person I'm kinda liking it! 😎

REGULAR AND PURPLE PIC:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 41.jpg
    FullSizeRender 41.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 169

Scarlet Woodland

He sent a purple extra of one of the cards from the bonus 10 card oracle set. Here's a pic if it helps. I wasn't even interested in the purple, but seeing it in person I'm kinda liking it!

REGULAR AND PURPLE PIC:

Ooooh, pretty. Yep I did it, I sprung for the purple and ouch, ouch, ouch. Between the deck, shipping, import charges, a fluctuation in the exchange rate and a foreign currency charge... £51 :eek:

Was so torn between the two because the majors do miss something in the purple but the minors look amaaaazing :) In the end I knew I'd use the purple a lot more, because the minors are as pretty as any fully illustrated deck. So excited to get a Marseilles I'll really use... my Francois Chosson is mostly for stroking :D

There's a vid on youtube comparing the blue and purple paradoxicals by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUt9lsiqtdY
...if anyone's tempted. Will be really interesting to see how the colours look in person, as purple is impossible to photograph.

ETA: Also it glows under blacklight, which is just plain awesome.

MoonGypsy

Oooh, thanks for the link to view the comparison, SW! That definitely helped me make up my mind between the 2 paradoxical decks!
Definitely purple for me, too! i just received the reg special pack and it is so
awesome! And it reads extremely well for me! i am really enjoying it already.
i just know i am going to want to get a purple...

i will sleep on it one more night,
and if in the morning light
it STILL feels right...;)

i will click my way onto Patrick's eBay site...:p

P.S. Scarlet W, Patrick included the same purple card as G6 in my package...
It is really cool, to be sure! Love it!

G6

Will be really interesting to see how the colours look in person, as purple is impossible to photograph.

The picture I took didn't do the purple justice either. It's something that looks better in person. When I saw the card I got it.

G6

Duh! oh the pain, the pain! :p Well, i am glad you are able to use that perfectly
perfect bag....
but at least now i have an excuse to look for a new matching pouch;)...
xoxox

I'm sure you'll find a perfect one too! 😊

MoonGypsy

Well...in the morning light [or should i say pouring rain? :laugh:] i
find that i still want the purple paradoxical...

ETA: Purchased! :)

MoonGypsy

i DID still want the Purple Paradoxical in the Morning Light, so it is on it's way to me!

i am also soooo enjoying the regular version...What a TALKER it is!

G6

i DID still want the Purple Paradoxical in the Morning Light, so it is on it's way to me!

i am also soooo enjoying the regular version...What a TALKER it is!

COOL! I'm not going to tempt myself with the purple paradoxical...yet. 😊

Achlys

Ordered the purple version and I fkn love it. Gorgeous deck. Might pick up the blue as well...