Light Grey Art Lab's Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Set

HallowedNight

I just ordered this deck! I'm super super excited~ It's absolutely gorgeous, my first gilded deck. And I love that the constellations are gold foil as well!

I can't wait for it to get here! X3

earthair

Are the 2 decks the same size so we could shuffle them together to form one giant UBERdeck? :D

nisaba

<innocent look>

A certain person tried a hard-sell on this deck in PMs to me (not including a link to this thread, so it couldn't have been rwc). Looks interesting. When-and-if I find the emotional energy to re-awake the Science Exchange threads, it will be a welcome addition - the Tarot part of it, anyway.

Not sure whether I'll be getting it. As some of you know, I have an addictive personality, and I tend to protect myself from having to buy new decks by the simple expedient of never clicking on a thread in this area that mentions a deck I don't already own ...so what am I doing here now? :bugeyed:

RavenLuna

I left the link open on the laptop and my DH pre-ordered it for me. Yay! What a star - excuse the pun ;)

Nica

The first deck was a big disappointment for me, so I am honestly not sure I will go forth and make the purchase.

HallowedNight

Is anyone else super excited for this deck to be out? It's shipping in a few weeks! I for one am flipping out, because I think it's going to be beautiful and amazing~ So I'm reviving this thread! :D

EDIT: I'm also kind of noticing that I've posted several times in here... I'm way too thrilled by this deck. :p

RavenLuna

Is anyone else super excited for this deck to be out? It's shipping in a few weeks! I for one am flipping out, because I think it's going to be beautiful and amazing~ So I'm reviving this thread! :D

EDIT: I'm also kind of noticing that I've posted several times in here... I'm way too thrilled by this deck. :p

Me! ME! I'm super excited too! I keep looking for more information, or a different shot of the cards, or a sneak preview, or anything. I might have a while longer to wait since I am in the UK, but not too much longer I hope.

The Happy Squirrel

You all have enabled me to order (pre order?) one

HallowedNight

Me! ME! I'm super excited too! I keep looking for more information, or a different shot of the cards, or a sneak preview, or anything. I might have a while longer to wait since I am in the UK, but not too much longer I hope.

Me too! I can't wait to see the whole deck. I'm not sure if it's gonna be a reading deck or a look-at-this-beautiful-deck deck, but I don't care either way because I'm just excited to have it here. :p I've been waiting for so long.

You all have enabled me to order (pre order?) one

Yay! :D

staticfuzz

I am super tempted... I like what I see, and for basically two decks (one tarot and one small oracle) plus the book, $35 is pretty reasonable. Shipping's $9 which is kinda high but I can imagine it's a heavy package. But I would really like to see more cards... I've poked around their website a bit in the last few days and I can't seem to find more than a handful. There are just so many decks I want, I guess I'm a hard sell :|