Best Tarot Card Printer?

DejaVoo

I would like to know which is the best for printing large tarot cards. I tried on makeplayingcards and my images are too large for the card. I believe I chose the largest size available for tarot cards.

On Printer Studio, I don't see a choice for a 78 card deck.

I need help.

Can someone please post an image of the linen card?

Thank you.

MandMaud

I would like to know which is the best for printing large tarot cards. I tried on makeplayingcards and my images are too large for the card. I believe I chose the largest size available for tarot cards.

On Printer Studio, I don't see a choice for a 78 card deck.

I need help.

Can someone please post an image of the linen card?

Thank you.

Hi DejaVoo, I can't answer that question but could you reduce the image size? There are various free online and/or downloadable apps to do this and other graphic editing simply, just do a search (as I can't think of any of their names!).

Just checking, since I see you're fairly new here: have you noticed the announcement at the top of the page, that this forum is closing very soon? Areas that don't require subscription will still be viewable, but after a week on Friday nobody will be able to post replies. I only thought as you're still asking questions. :)

reall

1st I would strongly recommend US over china printers for numerous reasons!:)
and gamecrafter is best & my fav for all effort they invest in constantly improving their service!:)
check their templates here;(I believe jumbo size 3.5x5.5in may be what you'r asking for!:)
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/publish/pricing
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/publish/product/JumboDeck

2nd your image can never be too large for print!:) it's supereasy to resize (especially downsize!:) your images to any card size by your wish!:) (I know I used same img/just bit resized for my deck bridge poker and mini size!:) you can read/see img here;
http://creativenlight.blogspot.ba/ also linen just mean textured paper!:) everyone say gamecrafter is OK!:}

check last link from previous page for more print savy info,

&feel free to ask me anything or pm me 1img n I'll convert it to fit tarot /jumbo template to give you idea?:)

@MandMaud i think formatfactory is ok?:)

all best!^^
reall/irena

MandMaud

@MandMaud i think formatfactory is ok?:)

I expect so - never heard of it! Seems to do the necessary though. :)

My favourite if it's only resizing is to use Paint: open the image, and resize is up there with select, crop and rotate. This is in Windows, I'm not a Mac user these days. Also for saving PNG etc as JPEG etc.

I just found that it's much harder to convert a PDF into an image file, but used my other go-to cheat: the Snipping Tool. It's in the Windows Accessories folder, together with Paint, Notepad, Character Map, etc etc. I preview whatever I want to "convert" and take a rectangular snip of it. That gives a JPG, which can be turned into another kind of image (PNG, bitmap, etc) or resized or whatever else.

Cunning, eh. :cool3:

MandMaud

PS. Of course Format Factory will be better for converting! :rolleyes:

reall

actually gimp is my fav paint on steroids!XD lol

but agree that snippet tool is super charmy!:)