New Conver - Marseilles deck

le_charior

Ok I just ordered this... couldn't resist anymore... it will take a long time to get here since i chose the less expensive shipping (bringing the deck, including shipping, to around 45 USD) - but i will let you know how i like it when i get it!

MoonGypsy

Ok I just ordered this... couldn't resist anymore... it will take a long time to get here since i chose the less expensive shipping (bringing the deck, including shipping, to around 45 USD) - but i will let you know how i like it when i get it!

Have you received yours,yet, le _charior? It really is attracting me; i don't think i can resist much longer...:love:

Kevin Meunier

Hi everyone !
My "Tarot de Marseille" deck is not avalaible any more at the "Game Crafter" website,
but will be published very soon by the Editions Ada Incorporation :) :) :)
So... stay tuned ;)

trzes

Has anyone tried to buy the deck from the edition ada website?

When I chose my region to deliver the deck (Europe) the site forwards me to the homepage of "DG diffusion" which looks like a distribution or logistics company but only has general PR blurb on it. Very strange.

Maybe it's just my poor french that prevents me from clicking at the right place?

DeToX

The cross-eyed sun is pretty funny. Le Monde reminds me a lot of CBD.

Prudence-Merenwen

Hello,
The deck will be soon available, please stay tuned, or go to the website of ADA Incorporation.
Deck and book creations are always a long way to go...
Deck : April 2014
Book : november 2014

unravel101

Tried ordering this deck through ADA and it seems their shopping cart isn't working when I try to ship it to the US. I ordered it through renaud-bray.com instead without any problems. They shipped the package on the 16th and it arrived today (6/19).

Richard

I ordered it from amazon.ca. Favorable exchange rate from CAD to USD.

Richard

Amazon.ca shipped the deck sooner than I expected.

The rendering of the images is exquisite, with much thinner, more delicate outlines and hash (shading) marks than those of the CBD or Grimaud. I do need to become accustomed to the pinkish beige background, which accentuates the whites of the eyes and other white elements in the images as well as the white borders.

On the whole, I like the deck very much.

Attachments

• meunier.jpg
    meunier.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 188