View Single Post
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

RavenOfSummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
Hi again Beyondtheveil! When did you get the email saying your deck had shipped? I remember my tracking number taking a particularly long time to register any info after I'd received it. The Prisma Visions site says to wait up to 24 hours for your tracking number to register, but I remember mine took about 48 full hours. Can't remember how long it actually took for the deck to arrive once the tracking number started working...I believe it was a week or so. You probably don't have anything to worry about
Thank you RavenofSummer for saying that! Whew! Yes.. it's going on 3 days and I can't get it to work. So more than 48 hours, but I feel better now that you said yours took time to register also. I am usually not so worried, but as I mentioned earlier.. I am having the same issue with the 78 Tarot Nautical deck. It has now given me two shipping emails and they are both different days. So.. with two not working.. I was getting a bit nervous. lol

I'm glad to hear that it must just be the site or something. I was getting a bit freaked out. A week is sort of a long time, but as long as it arrives safe .. I will be happy.

Thanks again love for responding! {{HUGS}} I was starting to freak out a bit. I don't know how long it took before I even received an email that it had shipped. Hopefully I have my gorgeous Prisma Visions in my hands very soon.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #27