I just bought the Gilded Reverie Lenormand' by Ciro Marchetti

Lee

Yes it is apparently doing quite well, enough so that the German publisher asked if they could also produce a translation of my extended companion book as a hard copy.
Here are some photos of the German edition cards and book. Spectacular!

FLizarraga

Jesus H. Christ! It's magnificent! It really makes me wish I knew German.

Now, about that second special edition... It could include the book... ;)

cirom

Jesus H. Christ! It's magnificent! It really makes me wish I knew German.

Now, about that second special edition... It could include the book... ;)

The second special edition thats being discussed on a different thread refers to the Gilded Royale Tarot deck, not this Lenormand...... sorry.

FLizarraga

The second special edition thats being discussed on a different thread refers to the Gilded Royale Tarot deck, not this Lenormand...... sorry.

I know, Ciro. I just have been dropping hints in this thread (rather heavy hints, at that) about how wonderful it would be that a second special edition of the Gilded Reverie were issued --with de rigueur changes, of course. One can always dream.

Village Witch

...I just have been dropping hints in this thread (rather heavy hints, at that) about how wonderful it would be that a second special edition of the Gilded Reverie were issued --with de rigueur changes, of course. One can always dream.

Beautiful deck but the card stock is sub par and the gilded edges turn ratty looking with use. I have had cards tear when the edges caught while shuffling. Perhaps it was a fluke in printing and/or the printing company and has been corrected? I would purchase another deck if the card stock was improved.

Morwenna

I just bought mine yesterday and I haven't even opened it yet!

Lee

Beautiful deck but the card stock is sub par and the gilded edges turn ratty looking with use. I have had cards tear when the edges caught while shuffling. Perhaps it was a fluke in printing and/or the printing company and has been corrected? I would purchase another deck if the card stock was improved.
Hi VW,

You may have missed it, Ciro addressed this kind of issue in this thread a few days ago.

Village Witch

Hi VW,

You may have missed it, Ciro addressed this kind of issue in this thread a few days ago.

Thank you, Lee. I did see CM's post. It's obvious that he was addressing my post in this thread and in other threads. I appreciate his explanations, however, it doesn't make my issues with the card stock and guilded edges any better. :)

EmpyreanKnight

This is going to be my first Lenormand Oracle. If Tarot decks are not that commonly available in my country, this Lenormand are even much much rarer.

It's due to arrive anytime this week, and what with the images I've seen on the net and all the reviews I've read, I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Cocobird55

It's a beautiful deck--enjoy it!