Ostara Tarot

Mittkait

On the Ostara Tumblr, they recently posted this:

"Our patiently-awaited deck will become available sometime in the next year through Schiffer publishing! If you'd like an idea of the much-improved card and box quality, please refer to their offerings such as the Lowbrow Tarot."

I'm not familiar with Schiffer, but the words 'next year' and 'improved quality' were enough to make me very happy :thumbsup:.

I purchased the fool's dog app of this deck. It's beautiful. Good news about Schiffer publishing it. Schiffer was the publisher of The Ring Cycle tarot. I also have the Silver Era tarot from them. They use nice, sturdy card stock.

Little_Bear

Yay! So glad they have a confirmed publisher. I missed out on the original version but the Schiffer one will likely be much better quality. So excited, it really is a stunning deck.
<3

Mystygirl

This will be is a must for me. Simply beautiful. Plus it features my favourite animal on one of the cards - humpback whale 😊

Nica

Picked up by Schiffer! Good news indeed. I will definitely get a copy then.

KristinCali

If anybody has any updates or news about the Schiffer deck, I would love to know! I want a copy of this :)

kazandoryu

No updates yet on this beauty?

Madrigal

Just got an email from Schiffer that it won't be released by them until 2017.

lalalibra

Thanks for the update Madrigal.

I also got the app recently and I love it! It reads so well. I'm really looking forward to having a physical copy of this deck.

VGimlet

Just got an email from Schiffer that it won't be released by them until 2017.

I missed it to, and it's nice to have an update on a publication date, even if it isn't this year.

Madrigal

I missed it to, and it's nice to have an update on a publication date, even if it isn't this year.

Waves to VGimlet :D

I got the app recently and have been able to see the full deck that way. When the deck first came out it didn't grab me at all and I passed on it. Now I'm looking forward to this second release and wish I'd bought it earlier. A year is a while to wait. But at least it's coming out again.