greatdane

ANNA. K's - THE WHIP

Dear people,

here is the Whip:
http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/11_whip_e.html
View all:
http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

For those of you who are interested in the symbolism of my illustrations:
On the interpretation page of the Whip there is a pretty elaborate explanation of why I put the birch rod on the windowsill and of my motives for including the china plates/shards.

It might take a bit longer for me to upload the next card because what I'm planning to do is to upload two at the same time: the House and the Garden.
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Anna

ana luisa

Thank you GD for posting these!!! If it were possible, I'm getting more and more amazed at her work on this deck :) It is SO interactive. I'm already saving for it!!!

celticnoodle

I love it too! Great work, Anna! I can't wait for it to be available. :thumbsup:

greatdane

It's my pleasure, Ana Luisa!

It's great to watch the deck unfold like this.

And I agree, Celticnoodle, I can't wait for the deck to be available as well!

Village Witch

I've been gone from the forum for quite some time. Something told me to check and see what's up with the Anna K Lenormand. I'll be first in line... okay, maybe second behind Great Dane to purchase!

SQUEAL!!!

greatdane

:) oh ABSOLUTELY Village Witch!

I've been interested since Anna first started talking about it.

I am so enjoying watching the cards reveal themselves one by one, seeing the deck come to life.

So, yes, I will be first in line :). I am hoping for Jan or Feb, but we shall see. Anna is a perfectionist and she has to approve all when it is printed.

BlueLotus

I think Anna is a brilliant artist; I love all of the images so far, and there are fewer cards left than done, so before long I am hoping to see this long-awaited deck being manifested. :thumbsup:

greatdane

I should be getting more from her in about a week

Will post as soon as I get them.

And yes, they are coming along! At this rate, I hope we do by early 2017, if not before.

EmpressArwen

These are beautiful! That mountain looks like a picture! So detailed!