Robin wood Study Group - suggestion

tarotbear

Is it time, then, to give the Robin Wood it's own heading/subheading?

Rhiamon

I'm interested in studying this deck too...I bought the book and read it cover to cover...and it sparked my interest in this deck again! I love it, it was the first deck I ever clicked with ;)

CandyApple

I am waiting on my deck in the mail. I did a trade for it. I had the deck before. I would love to take part when I get my deck again.

Rhiamon

CandyApple said:
I am waiting on my deck in the mail. I did a trade for it. I had the deck before. I would love to take part when I get my deck again.
I did the same thing...I traded mine away awhile back...and just recently got it gifted to me and then recieved one in trade, so I have two! LOL....guess the RW is trying to tell me something ;)

CandyApple

LOL..me too....Guess it is saying...."QUIT GIVING ME AWAY!!!!!!!"

CandyApple

I just got my half of the trade in the mail. I hope she got hers. I have been reading the old posts and the new additions that have been added about this deck. And I don't know about anyone else I can really see the difference that simple introspection can make. I have noticed new things in the deck that I have missed before.

This group has really opened me up a lot to the deck. It is very exciting!

CelticGirl

CandyApple said:
This group has really opened me up a lot to the deck. It is very exciting!

That's great! :) One of these days soon I would like to particiapte on the couple posts for this deck that I haven't seen yet and hopefully start some more!