Angel Answers Oracle Cards ~ Doreen Virtue

littlestar

Hi everyone,
I have bought the deck "Angel Answers Oracle Cards" by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. I am looking forward to receiving it and working with it as I've never worked with oracles before. Has anyone here used this deck and what was your experience with it?

Celtictarot

I have the deck, it gives you straight forward answers and for me personally I don't find this deck intuitive for me so far.

littlestar

Thank you Celtictarot - i can't wait to try it :)

littlestar

I have received the deck and am finding it the most confusing deck to date!
I will ask a yes or no answer and pull 3 cards and get a yes, no and something about health improving.
I am finding the cards contradict themselves and dont provide an accurate reading at all.

reall

did you try 1card draw for simple yes/no question?:))

Sharla

I have this deck also from way back, and nothing the cards have answered have ever made any sense. Infant it was these cards that made me go off Doreen virtue.....in fact thinking of it all Oracle cards I have a problem with as I have the romance angel cards aswell, and they're the same .

littlestar

did you try 1card draw for simple yes/no question?:))

Yes, I have tried this too but won't always get a yes or no for the answer but rather some advice card that doesn't point in either direction.

littlestar

I have this deck also from way back, and nothing the cards have answered have ever made any sense. Infant it was these cards that made me go off Doreen virtue.....in fact thinking of it all Oracle cards I have a problem with as I have the romance angel cards aswell, and they're the same .

I have to agree with you, the oracle cards are useless, waste of time and money. I think I will be sticking to lenormand and tarot from now on.

shadowdancer

I too found her oracle cards made no sense or had any relevance to the question asked, so I never bought more than a couple of her decks. This was many years ago. It would have been nice to have looked past the prose she wrote for each card and use the picture only, but there was not real conversation to be had sadly.

I do understand many enjoy her decks and get on well with them. And if they do help some, that is a positive. But they are definitely not for me. They feel a little empty and shallow, with a 'rinse and repeat' feel to them.

I was amazed to see she has now entered the adult colouring book world, with two books available and one more out later this year. One is currently 'angel' themed, the other 'fairy' themed. This saddened me a little more. I guess her bandwagon jumping knows no bounds, and it just makes me question her integrity a little more.

Luna's Crone

Angels have creeped me since they first appeared in Dr. Who, and then now with doreen, they just creep me out altogether. sorry just had to say that.