Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 304 : May 27 - June 2

csmith0406

Hello DOTW friends !

I have been inspired by this thread :
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=212026
to use my weekly deck to draw one card for each of you and interpret it as describing one of your personal qualities and also one aspect of your physical attractiveness.
I hope none of you mind my drawing a card for you ? It's a game and meant to stay fun.
It's a cool game for practicing reading any card in its positive meanings, and it's fun to try and get to know you better !
I used the Sacred Bridges tarot, and each time put back the card I had drown back in the deck (each time I drew from the entire 78 cards deck)

So here is my little tuesday gift for each of you :

csmith0406 - Nine of Stakes
Your mental powers are sharp, you can change the mood of a whole room full of people just by concentrating your will and intent. You have beautiful hands and nails.

Enjoy ! And tell me what you think, if you feel like sharing !
:)

Thank you so much Carojulie! What a nice gift. I think you are probably dead accurate, I am pretty good at running meetings, and I have received compliments on my hands and nails in the past.

How cool you did this!

page of ghosts

Hello DOTW friends !

to use my weekly deck to draw one card for each of you and interpret it as describing one of your personal qualities and also one aspect of your physical attractiveness.
I hope none of you mind my drawing a card for you ? It's a game and meant to stay fun.
It's a cool game for practicing reading any card in its positive meanings, and it's fun to try and get to know you better !
I used the Sacred Bridges tarot, and each time put back the card I had drown back in the deck (each time I drew from the entire 78 cards deck)

page of ghosts - Five of Waters
You have an empathic heart that makes you understand people's feelings in an objective way, so you always know how to offer adequate support. You have graceful limbs and pretty hands.

Thanks Carojulie - interestingly I pulled the 5 of cups as my card for the day yesterday and I did indeed find myself supporting someone who wasn't feeling too well that day. Your deck might be veering off from my RWS (couldn't see the imagery for 5 of waters too clearly when I searched for it) but I thought I should mention it since it's the same suit and number :D

I like my hands and think they're nice, if prone to dryness. Most of the things I enjoy are activities where I use them too - drawing, writing, tarot, playing the guitar, petting kitties and video games. For my limbs I'm short and fat so graceful is not the first thing that comes to mind, but I'm not the one watching myself from the outside so I wouldn't write it off either :laugh:

Carojulie

Hello everybody,
Thank you so much for your feedback ! I appreciate it a lot :)
I am glad you liked this little impromptu game !
If you want to see what the card I pulled for you is like, you can have a glimpse of all 78 cards of the Sacred Bridges tarot here : http://www.tarotadvice.com/_tarotImages.cfm?id=186&ut=N
Enjoy !

CharlotteK

Hello DOTW friends !

CharlotteK - Ace of Staves
You have a fiery and joyful nature, your enthusiasm is catching. Your hair is a rich colour, full of deep copper shades.

Hi Carojulie. What a great game and a lovely gift :) I get the Ace and Queen of Wands come up quite a lot when I read for myself. I can get very enthusiastic about things, and quite passionate about them. I did have deep red coppery hair a couple of years ago but I'm more blonde/grey now. It was probably my favourite hair colour of all time though. I felt it suited my personality :) Thank you lovely :)

EmpyreanKnight

Hello DOTW friends !

EmpyreanKnight - Apprentice of Stakes
You have a playful nature and your have the art to turn chores into games. Your body moves with a lot of grace.

When I read this I was like - Whut? - and then I burst out laughing. This fits me to a T, Carojulie. You're good! :D

Trogon

Hello DOTW friends !

Trogon - Shaman of Stakes
You are charismatic and a natural leader. You have beautiful arched eyebrows.

This is so cool! Thanks Carojulie! And, I suppose to an extent I am all that (but not quite a bag of chips). :D I do know that quite a few people at work kind of look up to me. They eyebrows ... LOL, yeah, I rather like my eyebrows. My wife wants to trim them every time they start looking too Gandalf-ish though. :laugh:

Luxa

Hello DOTW friends !

VGimlet - Five of Wheels
You are a loyal friend and will stick to your pals in the face of adversity, you have a warm way of offering your support which will always cheer up the atmosphere. You have beautiful long lashes.

CharlotteK - Ace of Staves
You have a fiery and joyful nature, your enthusiasm is catching. Your hair is a rich colour, full of deep copper shades.

EmpyreanKnight - Apprentice of Stakes
You have a playful nature and your have the art to turn chores into games. Your body moves with a lot of grace.

Ballerina - Four of Staves
You have a gift for music and dancing, and your smile is positively dazzling.

Scarlet Woodland - Shaman of Wheels
You have green thumbs, flower and plants grow and flourish under your care. You have mesmerizing eyes and you smell of roses.

csmith0406 - Nine of Stakes
Your mental powers are sharp, you can change the mood of a whole room full of people just by concentrating your will and intent. You have beautiful hands and nails.

BodhiSeed - Three of Wheels
You have the gift of noticing the nice details and good sides in pretty much everything and everyone, your optimism is catching. You have a graceful neck and charming little nose.

DaughterOfDanu - Four of Wheels
You stay clear headed and calm in any situation, you have the gift of not letting anything ruin your day. You have a super sexy silhouette.

Green Faerie - Two of Wheels
You are the champion of solidarity and you put your leadership qualities to good use by organising all actions needed to give support and help to your community. Your have beautiful, glowing skin.

Amberjune - Seven of Waters
You have kept the ability to marvel at all life's little wonders, and you have a somptuous mane of hair.

Morwenna - Eight of Waters
You keep your good humour at all times and you will gracefuly find your way out of any tricky situation. You have nice legs and feet.

Rose Lalonde - Shaman of Stakes
Whatever the challenge you set yourself up for, your dedication and inteligence will always lead you to success, and will earn you the admiration of your peers. You have a beautiful stunning profile like a greek statue.

lantana - Artisan of Stakes
You are hardworking and courageous, you do not shy away from tough tasks. You have delicate pretty feet and hands.

Trogon - Shaman of Stakes
You are charismatic and a natural leader. You have beautiful arched eyebrows.

DC419 - Gaïa
You have a loving heart in your chest and you spread love all around you, people and animals are attracted by your warm vibes. You have large beautiful eyes of an unusual color.

luxa - The Lovers
You are loyal and generous, your happy energy enligthens the days of your friends. You have an angelic smile.

AJ - Ten of Staves
You are brave and audacious, and your intrepidity is catching ; you help your friends become bolder themselves, and you lead the way into adventures. Your daredevil smile is irresistible.

RavenOfSummer - Chief of Wheels
You are an artist who has a knack for embelishing all aspects and objects of daily life, so that you always appear to be part of a work of art yourself. You have a sensual mouth.

page of ghosts - Five of Waters
You have an empathic heart that makes you understand people's feelings in an objective way, so you always know how to offer adequate support. You have graceful limbs and pretty hands.

Carojulie, what a lovely idea, thank you so much for the reading!!

I have to say, i was ill yesterday with 24 hour bug, so I couldn't reply, but i did read it and it brightened up my day :)

I can't believe you pulled the lovers for me - its my birth card! The loyalty aspect of the lovers is definitely something I embody, sometimes to a fault! And the angelic smile made me laugh - reminds me of photos where i have to pose, i always have a big cheesy smile. In general I'm quick to laugh and smile.

Thank you again!

I've been having fun with the green witch this week on my daily draws. Two days ago at night i pulled transformation, which is death, and i thought that's interesting, i hardly ever pull that card. The next day i was violently ill and felt like death. Today as I'm recovering i pull four of athames. Well, in the card the person rests under a tree, i'm just about to rest in the bath for as long as I can get away with :-D

Hope everyone's having a better week than me! :)

Green Faerie

Carojulie, what a lovely idea, thank you so much for the reading!!

I have to say, i was ill yesterday with 24 hour bug, so I couldn't reply, but i did read it and it brightened up my day :)

I can't believe you pulled the lovers for me - its my birth card! The loyalty aspect of the lovers is definitely something I embody, sometimes to a fault! And the angelic smile made me laugh - reminds me of photos where i have to pose, i always have a big cheesy smile. In general I'm quick to laugh and smile.

Thank you again!

I've been having fun with the green witch this week on my daily draws. Two days ago at night i pulled transformation, which is death, and i thought that's interesting, i hardly ever pull that card. The next day i was violently ill and felt like death. Today as I'm recovering i pull four of athames. Well, in the card the person rests under a tree, i'm just about to rest in the bath for as long as I can get away with :-D

Hope everyone's having a better week than me! :)

Luxa, I am so sorry to hear you are sick! I hope you are feeling better, and that Four of Athames is sticking to its promise of rest and recovery. :) On the bright side, it sounds like you and the Green Witch Tarot are getting on really well!

Luxa

Thanks Green Faerie! Yes I'm feeling a lot better tonight.

And yes, thanks for finding the positive! :p. I'm loving the Green Witch Tarot! I've just been doing daily draws, and really enjoying the art work and the feel of it.

Green Faerie

Thanks Green Faerie! Yes I'm feeling a lot better tonight.

And yes, thanks for finding the positive! :p. I'm loving the Green Witch Tarot! I've just been doing daily draws, and really enjoying the art work and the feel of it.

So glad you are feeling better. :) I really love the feel of the GWT as well - I find it very calming most of the time. Even the "negative" cards have a feeling of comfort about them, for the most part.