Personal Prophecy-Cartomancy meanings

Phoenix Rising

Hi all

I thought some of you may like this link Personal Prophecy card meanings If you want to miss the intro and go straight to the meanings, it will start at lesson 2 so just scroll down. I have looked at different methods or card meanings for our simple but extra-ordinary playing cards for over 10 years now. And this method I find easier to read.

Her book "Personal Prophecy: Creating your destiny" by Deborah Leigh and Elizabeth Rose..Good book, quite diffrent to other styles of cartomancy books.

I know, another method..and meanings...I know all about that.

Kei a koe te tikanga!

lark

That is really a wonderful way to look at the cards.
I book marked it..thank you for sharing it. :)
So far I've looked in to three other ways of playing card reading and haven't really found one I connect with yet.
Maybe this will be the one.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Luv this

I just love this site. I've had it bookmarked in my favorites for quite a while, now.
Thanks for putting it here just incase my browser gets the yucks again and dumps all my saved web pages! LOL

Barb

Phoenix Rising

lark said:
That is really a wonderful way to look at the cards.
I book marked it..thank you for sharing it. :)
So far I've looked in to three other ways of playing card reading and haven't really found one I connect with yet.
Maybe this will be the one.

Kia Ora Lark
Have you had a go with that method yet? The spread on that link is really good too....if you go to her home page she has a section on her readings for celebrities, up to date too..Her reading about Angelina and Brad Pitt is quite interesting...Brad may regret leaving Jennifer for the demanding Angelina.

Phoenix Rising

My Book Personal Prophecy arrived today...I'm amazed at how quick it arrived. 3 days!!! And I'm in NZ.

so will let you know tidbits about it as I go along.

cheers
PR

lark

Sorry Phoenix I didn't see this before.
I had a little play with it yesterday....you should see my pack of old playing cards..they are ancient and all scribbled up with key words.
They're from the 70's and have those big hippy flowers on the back :)...anyway I'm finding it challenging and interesting I might order that book too.
Come back and let us know what you think of it after you've spent some time with it.

Phoenix Rising

I have had correspondence with "Deborah Leigh" the psychic love doctor in which the method I am using at present. She's is very down to earth, lovely lady who is very happy to answer any questions that you may have. She had also offered to do a "Live seminar" free of charge to help, teach and guide us if there is a "Website" or "Forum" that she can host on chat. So if anyone knows of one or how we can do this please let me know.

cheers
PR

Joermit

That's awesome, PR! It's very cool of her to offer her assistance... How do you like working with the PP method?? I've glanced over it many times, but have yet to apply her meanings and try to switch over to her system?? I love working with cards and have researched many a method... but have yet to found one to stick... so I sorta do my own thing... of all the methods you've looked into... do you consider the PP one the best?? I'll have to look at it again... very neat that she's agreed to work with you and this community... thank you for your efforts! talk to you soon... take care...

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Joermit said:
That's awesome, PR! It's very cool of her to offer her assistance... How do you like working with the PP method?? I've glanced over it many times, but have yet to apply her meanings and try to switch over to her system?? I love working with cards and have researched many a method... but have yet to found one to stick... so I sorta do my own thing... of all the methods you've looked into... do you consider the PP one the best?? I'll have to look at it again... very neat that she's agreed to work with you and this community... thank you for your efforts! talk to you soon... take care...

Joey

Kia Ora Joey
Like you I have looked at many methods...Hedgewytch..and even my own one. In the email Deborah sent she said that the card meanings are stepping stones to our own intuition...and to add, our own thoughts or interpretations. She also said that this method is not limited to just "relationship" readings, you can do readings for Business/career..Global events..celebrities you name it..she then developed a very heightened perception after reading the cards, she is now able to communicate with passed loved ones of the clients she reads for...because of reading the cards, our unconscious already knows, and the symbolism of the cards allows our intuitions to come forward.

If you want to have a look at the method, just see how it works for you, if it becomes easy, then you know it's right for you...Ive noticed by doing daily readings, I go over and assess the cards after the day and am able to relate it to what the cards have shown.

She only needs a website or forum where she can host, so I've asked Solandia...maybe on MSN and do a conference talk, if we all have microphones.

Katwytch

Hi all,

Does anyone know where the Personal Prophecy site has gone?

Thanks, Kat