chariot for love reading

gorgeousbutterfly

I keep getting the chariot for future position (past,present,future spread) for years now. Does this mean that if i keep going on my path that i will keep on struggling?? i see this as a card of struggle and trying to control things. maybe its saying i can't control my future unless i do some deep cleaning? hmmm.i tend to attract men who try to control me maybe that is it?

BLFO

You are going on a (vehicle) trip with someone.

Will meet someone on a trip.

You have conflicting feelings with someone between head and heart. You sexually desire them, but intellectually you fear them.

You will meet a competive person, or you will be competitive in love. For instance, will do whatever it takes, right or wrong, to win your heart's desire.

Fall in love with a military person, or the military will interfere, or a war will interfere with your love life.

gorgeousbutterfly

BLFO said:

You have conflicting feelings with someone between head and heart. You sexually desire them, but intellectually you fear them.

You will meet a competive person, or you will be competitive in love. For instance, will do whatever it takes, right or wrong, to win your heart's desire.

Fall in love with a military person, or the military will interfere, or a war will interfere with your love life.

the six of wands popped up with the chariot so maybe i will compete with someone and win? hmmm or i'll do whatever it takes to get the person i want. (which matches my personality) and win.

balenciaga

I think the chariot is a wonderful card for your future position - you just keep driving on, moving forward, with all the intensity and focus needed to achieve your goal.:)

BLFO

balenciaga said:
I think the chariot is a wonderful card for your future position - you just keep driving on, moving forward, with all the intensity and focus needed to achieve your goal.:)

But keep in mind that doing that may or may not get what you want. The person still has to want you.

balenciaga

BLFO,
Yes, you are absolutely correct. The Chariot is no guarantee for success. But it is a good sign that one has the drive to stay focused on the goal:)

bershka

BLFO said:

I also received this card for a future love reading and out of all the possibilities you wrote, I have a strong feeling for the one you mentioned above.

I am looking forward to see if that's the case :D

Daikras

The chariot in a love reading says, to me, that more control is needed over the current elements in your life before a stable relationship can be found. There has to be balance between the drive to find a mate and the drive to succeed in business, and the drive for pleasure and entertainment, and among all aspects of your life. Strive to achieve this balance, and don't overindulge, and you will have more success in your love life.

Vivian

Daikras said:
The chariot in a love reading says, to me, that more control is needed over the current elements in your life before a stable relationship can be found. There has to be balance between the drive to find a mate and the drive to succeed in business, and the drive for pleasure and entertainment, and among all aspects of your life. Strive to achieve this balance, and don't overindulge, and you will have more success in your love life.

I really like this one. It cleared a lot of my doubts about several readings I had previously. Thank you Daikras,

Vivian

Daikras

No problem. The Chariot was my significator for a long time when I was younger, through the numerology sense. That's how I know it so well.

Glad I could help.