Tarot of the Old Path Study Group - Index of Study Group threads

bleuivy

*Bleuivy raises hand.* Oh! Me please!

As I said in another thread, I love the Tarot of the Old Path. I think it has so much potential. But I always felt I was missing something when I read with it, so I put it away until I can really take it out and study it.

Now is as good a time to dig out that deck as any. I've love to revive the study group. :)

huredriel

That brilliant Bleuivy .... yay ...... from what I've found, apart from the Aces, none of the minors have been done. I haven't got the book yet though, and I think it would be a good idea to follow the way the majors have been done. Anyone else out there interested?

Rhiamon

*pick me pick me* I'm interested, and I have the book :)

huredriel

Brilliant - glad I'm not the only one :)

Emily

I'd like to join the study group as well - I took delivery of the Old Path Tarot this morning and I can't put it down. I don't have the book so I'm just going on gut feelings. :)

Sulis

Updated - just added The Queen of Swords

Sulis xx

momo

hey!

I just found this website and was on it all day learning about the Major cards of the old path.... The info was awesome!! Will anyone be discussing the minor cards or is this tread done????

Rhiamon

momo said:
I just found this website and was on it all day learning about the Major cards of the old path.... The info was awesome!! Will anyone be discussing the minor cards or is this tread done????
hi and welcome to AT :) We will be picking it back up eventually...I just think everyone is busy at the moment..lol...it's a great deck isn't it?

huredriel

Yeah time has seem to have run away ........ momo ....... some of the minors have been done ........ as Rhiamon says, will no doubt be picked up again soon :)

momo

I was blown away by things in the deck that I haven't noticed before.... I just ordered the book and will be interested in learning more!!!