If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

Voron

sweet_intuition said:
I have neither, however I have a very strong Moon, pluto, and Neptune influence in my chart :)

That would do it. I would think a 1st or 10th house neptune would help.

Voron

stella01904 said:
Moon & Neptune conjunct in Scorpio (06 & 03 degrees respectively), north node 01 degree Scorpio.

It helps, but I'm no John Edward. :D

Nor does Mars and Venus in Pisces....

Voron

huredriel said:
Mercury in Virgo? ........ which would be *at home*, much like the Moon is *at home* in Cancer? :p

Mercury in Virgo wouldn't strike me as particulary intuitive and deifinitely not psychic or clairvoyant. ANd certianly not Mercury in Taurus.

When I think of intuition, I actually think of more fire and air, and when I think of psychic abilities, it's more water. Uranus is (to me) strongly associated with the "divine intelligence" and hence "divin-ation". And with Mercury as our thoughts and intelligence -- the way we would use it.

A Mercury/Uranus conjunction would give incredible intuition. Put it in something like Pisces or Scorpio, and you get spychic overtones, though the latter would be more likely psychoanalytical/detective-like.

I've got a first house Neptune in Sag, and test primarily as an extroverted intuiter (ENTP), though as far as psychic abilities go, I seem pretty hit or miss. I would say that Aquarius is a highly intuitive sign as well.

A 4th, 8th or 12th house signature involving Mercury or Uranus would be indicative of some psychic ability too, I think. The 6th house (for skills) might also be in play.

If one were talking about interpersonal psychic ability (e.g. mind-reading) it's important not to forget about Venus.

GoddessArtemis

I'm a Pisces Sun and Scorpio Rising. Am I psychic? Sometimes. Intuitive--definitely. Clairvoyant? Hmm. Definitely more clairsentient.

I had a friend, no...two, with moon in Scorpio and they were scary psychic. But lots of people with Scorpio rising are intuitive. Pisces are, too, but I don't know in which placement...

GA

huredriel

Belatrix said:
There is no doubt water element is a very important for those occult studies.
But,for deeper understanding things there,and specially in astrology,some intelligence is needed too.This time,involvements of Uranus and Mercury would be
desirable.
Astrologers are in favourable position,if compared to other people.They are able to know their own faults.And eventually to overcome their own weaknesses.
So,yes-for occult investigations water element is needed as the ticket to enter that world.Then,for further steps in those waters,we need some intellgence.to make those steps fruitful,and not only to drift there.
Voron - This is why I mentioned Mercury ......... the *intelligence* aspect ;)

huredriel

Bat Chicken said:
Huredriel!

I think we share a first name - my SUN is Cancer and my Rising is Scorpio - and that Scorp is in Neptune! :laugh:

I don't know if it matters but my True Node is Pisces....

I have no idea if any of it helps. Like others, I struggle with intuition! Maybe I just don't listen??:confused:
Yep we most certainly have the same first name :) ....... fraid I'm not too hot on the astro stuff as yet ....... I kinda pick up bits as I go along!

huredriel

Voron said:
Why do you use a Virgo Avatar? Is it because you have five planets in Virgo?
Yep, that's why :D

huredriel

Voron said:
When I think of intuition, I actually think of more fire and air, and when I think of psychic abilities, it's more water. Uranus is (to me) strongly associated with the "divine intelligence" and hence "divin-ation". And with Mercury as our thoughts and intelligence -- the way we would use it.

A Mercury/Uranus conjunction would give incredible intuition. Put it in something like Pisces or Scorpio, and you get spychic overtones, though the latter would be more likely psychoanalytical/detective-like.

I've got a first house Neptune in Sag, and test primarily as an extroverted intuiter (ENTP), though as far as psychic abilities go, I seem pretty hit or miss. I would say that Aquarius is a highly intuitive sign as well.

A 4th, 8th or 12th house signature involving Mercury or Uranus would be indicative of some psychic ability too, I think. The 6th house (for skills) might also be in play.

If one were talking about interpersonal psychic ability (e.g. mind-reading) it's important not to forget about Venus.
See, I'm still grasping the basics with astrology ......... both my Merc & Uranus are in Virgo, 11th house tho ........ however my Scorp rising & Neptune are both 1st house ....... coupled with the 9th House moon (according to astro.com) ...... hmmm actually my Moon trines my Asc....... along with Merc sextiling Asc (which I take to be good) ...... although my Sun is Leo, my fifth house (home of Leo) is Pisces (oops just realised my north node of Aries sits in House 5)....... does that make any difference? I have no signs in 4th, 8th or 12th houses - my air houses LOL and the only thing I have sitting in House 6 is Saturn! So I look upon the Mercury aspect as bringing in the tenacious, methodical aspects that help you to analyse, explore and look deeper into stuff.

Indigo Rose

I am very intuitive. My Sun is Pisces and Moon is Virgo(in the 4th house...Cancer's house); with Scorpio in Neptune.

I was born under the Virgo full moon. I noticed when looking at the Maat Tarot, the High Priestess is connected to the Virgo full moon.

There was a moon sign poll some time back, which Virgo Moon had the highest numbers of those who responded.

:heart:

Dancing Bear

I do consider myself fairly psychic, clairsentient, and at times clairvoyant and most definately intuitive.... I am Leo,with Aquarius rising, Moon in Libra,Mercury in Leo, Venus in Cancer, Mars in Cancer, Jupiter in Cancer, Saturn in Pisces, Uranus in Virgo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto in Virgo and N;Node in Taurus.. what all this means i only have a vague idea and i have no idea about the houses..