How many decks do you guys have?

rwcarter

Holy smokes! Can I come over? I just want to look! I will put on white gloves and will try hard not to breathe/drool on them!
I've had dibs FOR YEARS on that! I suggested she start a tarot B&B many, many years ago.

I realized that I really need to reconcile my spreadsheets as I've had a number of sale threads here at Aeclectic (some duplicates never got entered into the spreadsheet and some that were listed in the spreadsheet never got removed) and I have another huge box of duplicates to deal with. So I roughly have 1470 tarot decks, 342 oracles (although I'm pretty sure duplicates aren't counted there), 692 Tarot books and 61 Oracle books. Election polls have a +/- 4% margin of error, so I'll go with that for my numbers.

lucid_dawn

I have a paltry 10 decks but I seem to stick with one or two primarily. I think with different artwork you will pick up many different variations of meaning.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

rainboweve

I have a grand total of 3 tarot decks, plus one oracle deck, though I don't use the oracle or one of the tarot decks at all really. Once I learn a deck I just kind of stick with it... not much of a collector of card decks as I collect other things like crystals, though I would like to have some more fun holiday & animal themed decks. :)

Alta

I have to ask for a margin of error like rwcarter as I don't think that I have counted duplicates, though I have very few of those.

My spreadsheet, which is reasonably up to date, suggests 395 tarot decks and 94 oracle decks in which I include Lenormand.

Although I have a reasonable number, I have to say that I am a rather random collector.

Gulliver

Without backups (I count second editions with only a few changes compared to the first edition as backup too) I have 17 tarot decks and 14 oracle decks (including the lenormand deck).

Jen P

How many decks I have

I've only been collecting for less than 2 years. So far, I have 21 tarot decks and roughly 80 oracles. I'll never have as many as a lot of you have - just not enough money nor room for them!

Nosgo

Four tarot decks, and fine with it. Don't want more for the moment. Too many decks scares me.

LeFou

Just one, Tarot of the New Vision.

rachelcat

I like to keep a running count:

I have 187 tarots and 127 oracles (including lenormands), for a total of 314. This includes one paid-for-but-not-yet-published tarot (Tarot of Brass and Steam) and one loaned-and-probably-lost oracle (Astrology Reading Cards).

This total does not include playing cards, flash cards, or loteria cards (because I haven't actually used them as oracles yet!). Also does not include non-card divi items like runes, pendulums, and crystal spheres.

I seem to stay right around 300 decks. Any more than that, and I get the urge to purge! So stay tuned for a trading thread!