Tarot Shadow Work--Study Group?

Tarot Orat

I was going to do the first spread this weekend, but for some reason (and I don't know if this is realted to this process), I felt an intense urge to deep clean, so instead I have gutted the house, and cleaned it from top to bottom. Am doing the first spread tomorrow evening after work now!

Anybody else needed to clean first?

I did feel like my house was too cluttered and would need cleaning...then my boyfriend set up my tarot table at his much-neater house, and I gravitated towards working there. I feel vaguely like I should've cleaned at home, but the change of venue is really working well for me, so I think I made the right choice.

(I do still have to clean my house someday, though, lol...)

Corvinesque

Hello all, I am starting to work with this book, thought I'd join you here.

I can second, or third, the impulse to clean. I now have a dedicated space for my reading... not exactly an altar, but a space to lay the reading out, so I can ponder it over time.

Tarot Orat

Welcome! :) It's always good to see a new face in the study group.

I admit I've been slacking on writing up my readings in my journal and posting about them here, but I am continuing to work with the book, and it's giving me some deep insights.

coyoteblack

I just finished today it was a fun ride and it worked. I have more confidence and I feel a lot better about my self and a closer connection to my spiritual source, higher self and inner creator .