View Single Post
Citizen

Always Wondering 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon418
A lot of people who read The Book of Law report feeling attracted towards certain verses. For me it turned out to be this verse. I can't really explain why. I just like it. I remember one day it was going round and around in my mind. I just couldn't drop it. A bit like a mantra I suppose.

Then a while back I saw a copy of Jim Eshelman's, Thelemic Tephilah. It's a selection of readings from the Thelemic Holy Books spread throughout the year.
http://aumha.org/arcane/tephilah.htm
Guess which verse corresponds with my birthday? It cemented the deal and we've been happily married ever since.
I'm talking about the verse, not Jim.
Thanks for the link. The verse that has always drawn me is 1:57. This corresponds to my sobriety birthday of all things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon418
Here's one way to look at it that you might find helpful.

The unbalanced aspects of the Sephiroth are called the Qlipphoth - shells, husks. As you attempt to work the Sephiroth you are suddenly confronted by the unbalanced, qlipphotic aspects of yourself. To attain balance in any Sephirot you must re-integrate and re-absorb these unbalanced parts. The re-absorbtion of these "husks" could be likened to eating the flesh (outer skin) of the Heathen aspects of yourself.

Eating your enemies makes you Stronger!
It does help. If I don't think about it to hard.

AW
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7