View Single Post
Citizen

Hemera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onaorkal View Post
It's one of the sub-forums I liked the most on here...the possibility to have study groups.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't have the chance to finish a deck they started studying and posting about in this section?

I don't really know what to do about it...I know most of the ongoing and new forums are open to new ideas and all, but wouldn't it be too much to grab everything I've wrote already about some deck and go paste it somewhere else? The idea of having it separated between 2 forums is silly imo, but just leaving it like that makes me cry because of all the hours I put into it.

Any suggestions?
This has been one of my favourite sub forums as well. So I have been wondering about this, too. I was almost getting into a flow with the Ceccoli Tarot, studying and posting new threads about it. And now it all feels like total waste of time... Of course the studying was for *me* -but being able to post here and get comments from everyone was so special and rewarding. I have not touched my Ceccoli after I found out.. In fact I have not touched any of my decks or books after the "Announcement". I have no idea what to do and where to go from here. No suggestions whatsoever. Copy pasting these threads to some other forum doesn't feel good -but we can't complete them here either.
Top   #3