Queen of Pentacles and the Hermit ?

Virgo26

Hello. I just did the rainbow of prosperity spread and it was pretty spot on. Two cards I had a slight question on. The Queen of Pentacles was resources I could use and the Hermit was the final result. The general theme on the reading was me trying my hand at writing for a living / money.

Queen of Pents as a resource, was thinking it could be the qualities she has - practicality, resourcefulness, etc. And the Hermit as the final result? If I take steps in that direction I might be more inwardly focused or more enlightened on what direction I may want to go...

Thoughts?

PAMUYA

Hello. I just did the rainbow of prosperity spread and it was pretty spot on. Two cards I had a slight question on. The Queen of Pentacles was resources I could use and the Hermit was the final result. The general theme on the reading was me trying my hand at writing for a living / money.

Queen of Pents as a resource, was thinking it could be the qualities she has - practicality, resourcefulness, etc. And the Hermit as the final result? If I take steps in that direction I might be more inwardly focused or more enlightened on what direction I may want to go...

Thoughts?

In most cases I see the court cards as people, this queen is someone who can help you get started, someone with experience, finding the right connections. The Hermit can be a teacher/mentor, this leans me in the direction of needing "learning" or guidance. Both these cards for me indicates more thought and preparations are needed before success.

Virgo26

In most cases I see the court cards as people, this queen is someone who can help you get started, someone with experience, finding the right connections. The Hermit can be a teacher/mentor, this leans me in the direction of needing "learning" or guidance. Both these cards for me indicates more thought and preparations are needed before success.

Thanks Pamuya. I can see how both of those cards could point to a mentor. I don't have anyone in person I've been working with so far, just online articles. Will see if anyone in the flesh might have some sound advice.

I agree that the Queen of Pentacles is someone who can give you advice or expertise. The Hermit shows you will then withdraw to work by yourself and focus on your goals.

Virgo26

I agree that the Queen of Pentacles is someone who can give you advice or expertise. The Hermit shows you will then withdraw to work by yourself and focus on your goals.

Thank you 830. At first thought I have someone who might fit that description altho she is self employed as an editor than a writer...but could have some pointers maybe!

headincloud

Thoughts?

This queen is pretty resourceful, my mind jumped to the page P and his ties to writing and scribes. Your own talents and resources I'd say are being highlighted and the hermit is withdrawing to work on this. I think it's a very positive combo indeed.

Virgo26

This queen is pretty resourceful, my mind jumped to the page P and his ties to writing and scribes. Your own talents and resources I'd say are being highlighted and the hermit is withdrawing to work on this. I think it's a very positive combo indeed.

Thanks headincloud! Let's hope I can draw on that *gulp* but yeah definitely need to just go and do it to see whether or not the cards are right.

nisaba

Queen of Pents as a resource, was thinking it could be the qualities she has - practicality, resourcefulness, etc.

Yes. And other things that might be a resource: the support (emotional or financial) of family, an older mentor, likely a woman, that you have available to you for advice, some kind of training programme or grant-system, perhaps.

And the Hermit as the final result? If I take steps in that direction I might be more inwardly focused or more enlightened on what direction I may want to go...

Or you might find that your writing becomes less about starting a new career, and more about silent, inward self-exploration.

Virgo26

Yes. And other things that might be a resource: the support (emotional or financial) of family, an older mentor, likely a woman, that you have available to you for advice, some kind of training programme or grant-system, perhaps.

Or you might find that your writing becomes less about starting a new career, and more about silent, inward self-exploration.

That's a good reminder that it could be other Queen of Pentacle type things as well, aside from a person...

I also was pretty vigilant keeping journals/blogs over the years, and reading over some of them they were fairly self reflective and observant of the world out there. The habit's diminished a bit - maybe it is time to do more of that.