The Art of Kipper Card Reading (Book)

Padma

I keep seeing the thread title out of the corner of my eye, and misreading it as The Art of Kipper Coloring Book. :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: for sure, the traditional Kipper deck could use a new colouring job! It equals the hideous Gypsy Witch deck for ugly colour :p ;) But imo, it's the best reading deck because of directionality factors.

Belinda2

Now here in the U.S you can now buy the book on Amazon for $22

Astraea

Wow, that was quicker than anticipated - and too late for those who ordered from Lulu to cancel (Lulu only allows a one-hour window for cancellation). :(

The Happy Squirrel

It is $28 at Lulu's I think...?
Shipping is going to be as bad for some of us I think...

Barleywine

Now here in the U.S you can now buy the book on Amazon for $22

It was still $29.50 when I looked a couple of minutes ago. But the same thing happened with Holistic Tarot: the price yo-yoed up and down and you had to catch it at a low point.

Padma

This book came so quickly! Awed out by Lulu :) I ordered it last Friday, and considering it is print on demand, and from the US, for it to show up so quickly was amazing!

Awesome book, too. Packed full of reading tips and details. It was well worth the money!

Thanks, Astraea! :love: I can't WAIT now to do a GT with the deck, and puzzle it out with the author's amazing lists of combs and directions! :thumbsup:

Astraea

This book came so quickly! Awed out by Lulu :) I ordered it last Friday, and considering it is print on demand, and from the US, for it to show up so quickly was amazing!

Awesome book, too. Packed full of reading tips and details. It was well worth the money!

Thanks, Astraea! :love: I can't WAIT now to do a GT with the deck, and puzzle it out with the author's amazing lists of combs and directions! :thumbsup:
Padma, that shipping speed truly is amazing! I'm so glad you've received it AND that you consider it money well spent! The more I read the book, the more I get out of it - it really helps the cards to come alive. I'm so glad you like it!

The Happy Squirrel

Mine arrived speedily as well! I am quite impressed by that. Because the shipping cost was not any higher than average, about US$16. Well done Lulu.com :)

Padma

I'm still working my way around the book. I am impressed by how much work he put into it, especially the people cards, as they have directions/combinations relating to what another card means above, below, behind or ahead of them. Interesting! I still feel like I am reading a map to unknown territories though! ;)

And - the combos make sense. I tried an example GT and the card meanings he relates to anything around the main two people have so far been correct insofar as describing their characters. :)