Divine Will Tarot

aquestionmark

I've ordered a backup of this deck. It's like no other deck in my collection. Each time I look at a card, there's something new to see. The 3 of swords for example..

There's the standard 3 swords and a heart but that's not all... After looking closely at the card, the lines in the heart begin to morph into a type of mutated spider, then a face, then again a woman's labia, then a firework, a wire cage, then an animal skull, then in the small details peers out the silhouette of a man.. I could go on..

Even this one card fascinates me and the whole deck is like this...

How many images/memories does one's heart hold if we peer deep enough? For me this card connects to that aching feeling I sometimes get during a bout of depression. Is it because my heart holds more memories than I know? What images would I find in the lines of my own heart? Or in the heart of those in my life? Or in the heart of those I fear or dislike? And what does it all mean?

GAHHHH, this deck is serious!!

Attachments

• 3ofswords.jpg
    3ofswords.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 204

Penthasilia

How many images/memories does one's heart hold if we peer deep enough? For me this card connects to that aching feeling I sometimes get during a bout of depression. Is it because my heart holds more memories than I know? What images would I find in the lines of my own heart? Or in the heart of those in my life? Or in the heart of those I fear or dislike? And what does it all mean?

GAHHHH, this deck is serious!!

This enabled me. The card and your thoughts. That is exactly what I saw when looking at the pictures- this is a raw deck, unfettered emotion. Sometimes we don't need logical answers- sometimes we need that scream in the night that only we can understand- that is what I see in these images. Ordered and I can't wait to feel it in person. Thanks.

ETA- Hopefully Solandia can add this to the "Dark" list for exchanges- as there are so few dark decks have this oomph and it would be nice to see it make that list.

Penthasilia

What are the dimensions of the deck? Just curious as the review on YouTube shows them as being larger than a standard deck.

rwcarter

What are the dimensions of the deck? Just curious as the review on YouTube shows them as being larger than a standard deck.
99mm x 128mm

By comparison, the typical LoS deck is 66mm x 120mm

Penthasilia

Bumping an old thread as I have been using this deck quite a bit the past week and find it remarkably great to work with. The readings are rich but easy to access if that makes any sense. Anyone else really enjoying the work with this deck?

I think it will end up being the only "dark" deck I keep in my collection. It is just that good- and works well on any type of reading.

G6

Something that hasn't been said so far about this deck is that there is a limited edition first run of 93 copies. So don't dilly dally if you really want a copy of this deck! Just bought by copy. Used PayPal and since I had a balance, it cost me less than $6. :D

Rodney

You mean with the difference from your Paypal balance it cost you $6? This deck is $60 on the website.

G6

Bumping an old thread as I have been using this deck quite a bit the past week and find it remarkably great to work with. The readings are rich but easy to access if that makes any sense. Anyone else really enjoying the work with this deck?

I think it will end up being the only "dark" deck I keep in my collection. It is just that good- and works well on any type of reading.

You showed me this on the trade train and I was like eh, but the more I look at it seems like a really cool deck. It does have the color scheme of Cruel Things going, but more abstract/interesting art.

rwcarter

You mean with the difference from your Paypal balance it cost you $6? This deck is $60 on the website.
Yes, PayPal forces you to use any balance in your account before it charges your credit card or transfers money from your bank account. And since I never think of PayPal balances as being real money (and often even forget I have a balance when I do), it was like the deck only costing me less than $6 cause that's what will show in my checkbook.