My moldavite experience

Kurenai

Hello Kurenai... I've been reading your post... I understand the benefits of breaking through barriers and meeting challenges face to face, but it sounds like you are becoming more and more worn down, rather than empowered by challenge... I'd also recommend leaving the moldavite for a while... I'm glad you've tucked it away just for now. Be gentle with yourself.

Our reaction to certain crystals is always going to be unique, because we are unique, so whether your current weak feeling is due to that stone or not, it may just be a challenge too far... I agree with Padma's early post re hematite being good for grounding... I especially love a beautiful black petrified wood that is found locally at my favourite place, but as that is not commonly available, I'd always recommend hematite. Some of the black stones, whilst very powerful and grounding, have such huge energy that they can also kick-start some sometimes unwanted energy rushes... ... Hematite is inexpensive, very grounding, and also works with improving self-esteem, and things to do with blood, which might be particularly useful as it sounds as though you feel drained 'vitally'... I'd also encourage you to get yourself a piece of Mangana calcite... a great self-hugging cuddle energy stone...

When I first adopted my moldavite, many years ago, I felt the thrill or tingle... a shiver down my spine... I also did feel a bit constricted in my chest, for memory... people will not only respond to it differently, but will also find different uses for it. For me, mine is now encased in a silver egg pendant, as it is said to work well with silver... it is by far my most accurate pendulum!!! :D

I did love Padma's explanation of "purpose" and you yourself have hit the nail on the head, I reckon :) Giving yourself permission to be happy is one of the highest purposes on the planet, I think. If you struggle trying to be 'special' or 'powerful' or anything like that, life becomes a constant drain... If you laugh often, deep, and from the heart, that laugh, and your whole attitude, becomes infectious, and gives others permission to loosen up and do the same...

No-one said our purpose had to be outrageously "Wow!"... :D

Many Blessings to you all...

And many hugs to CN, Padma, dan, GD, Blue, gregory, stormy, (aaargh, I'm missing people), and other AT pals that I find myself missing due to my infrequent visits :-O :heart:

Thank you linnie,
Yes, I have not touched my modavite in 2 weeks now. So many things going on that just overwhelms me and don't so much else. I am just tired and scared now, wondering when the next blow is coming.

I did buy myself a Black Tourmaline bracelet recently -- hopefully that will help ground me a bit.

Sharla

Do you have a crystal shop you can go to? The best way to tell if it's fake or not is to see it in person.

You can also purchase moldavite from this website:

http://www.vltaviny.cz/en

From the moldavite museum...

I do really have any good crystal shops near where i live no :(...be better for me to order online.

Thanks for the link, its been very helpful.

Sharla

It certainly would remove blockages, and it does come from the Czech republic.

Here is a great link for info :)

http://www.moldaviteman.com/metaproperties.html and this is also a reputable place to get it, among a few other places I know of.

ETA I am not personally affiliated to the blog.

Thanks for the link Padma...i'm going to take a look, and then hopefully got a nice piece ordered.

elle_muse

I did love Padma's explanation of "purpose" and you yourself have hit the nail on the head, I reckon :) Giving yourself permission to be happy is one of the highest purposes on the planet, I think. If you struggle trying to be 'special' or 'powerful' or anything like that, life becomes a constant drain... If you laugh often, deep, and from the heart, that laugh, and your whole attitude, becomes infectious, and gives others permission to loosen up and do the same...

No-one said our purpose had to be outrageously "Wow!"... :D

Exactly. Our purpose in the world should be to live a genuine and happy. We have to remind ourselves that we are enough. Once you understand that and live that way, your life will change dramatically. :)

yannie

Held a thumbnail-sized moldavite pendant for less than a minute and felt monged for quite a while after...along with feeling like I just got off a rollercoaster. Then tetchiness joined that feeling. Found myself more motivated to do things I usually am too lazy to...

What a way for that little piece to say hello! I just had to have it, and that piece is now reserved for me :D It's PRICEY man! I'm known as the lady who always requests for unusual rocks at the shop to the point that I've been getting discounts on my purchases (including this Moldavite), so I hope they don't mind me dropping by before the full payment is made, to hold it and get used to its energy gradually... :)

celticnoodle

good for you, yannie!!! :thumbsup:

and, good idea, that you are thinking of dropping in to 'visit' it before it becomes solely yours. You may need some grounding stones--powerful ones, to keep near you too when you do get to take it home with you. Pietersite is good, but I have since read that any grounding stone should work. Good luck to you with this and do keep us posted on it and how it affects you! I love to read of others experiences and share with them all I know of it too.

yannie

Talk about synchronicity! Even though I own a few heavy-duty grounding stones like black tourmaline & hematite, I read up about Pietersite & it turns out to be perfect for my situation right now. Thanks for the suggestions CN! The store only has one in pendant form that I was hesitant about cos it's not much cheaper than the moldavite, but they've offered to keep the pair together & I can decide later whether I want it or not. So now whenever I drop by I hold the two pieces together, the pietersite's effect well ramped up. If I'm meant to have it, the universe will help me afford it! :)

celticnoodle

I like your attitude, Yannie! Good luck to you in obtaining BOTH crystals. I love both of mine, which are also wrapped in silver as a pendant which I keep together on a silver chain (with other lovelies too) to wear. I can't wait for you to get both and see how they work for you. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you are able to get the monies together quickly for both of them and you won't have to wait too long to get them as your own! :D

yannie

I like your attitude, Yannie! Good luck to you in obtaining BOTH crystals. I love both of mine, which are also wrapped in silver as a pendant which I keep together on a silver chain (with other lovelies too) to wear. I can't wait for you to get both and see how they work for you. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you are able to get the monies together quickly for both of them and you won't have to wait too long to get them as your own! :D

Thank you, CN, for your kind words :D

yannie

Okay, so after my moldavite-pietersite fix yesterday I was on the toilet, when I got a call about a new project someone wants me to work on, that complements another project that I've hit a bit of a block on, nicely! & more income, yay... What a call to receive in a public toilet stall, lol. Thankfully no flushing occurred during our conversation!

What a relief, what speed, and what SYNCHRONICITY!

Seriously thanking the heavens right now :)