Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Spiffo

I don't know what I more excited about, the deck or the book.

Congratulations MMM on a fantastic addition to the (esoteric) world.

XpS

BodhiSeed

I don't know what I more excited about, the deck or the book.
I feel the same way as Spiffo. :) A book can require as much work as the deck, but a book can help explore a deck in ways a lwb can't. Congrats and gratitude to you BJ for all of your hard work. :thumbsup:

Deoiridh

I sure hope everyone is happy with what they get!

I finally got mine today! I had to suffer through all the posts on Facebook about people getting theirs on Saturday (mine was inexplicably delayed by USPS grrrr - mini rant over), but it was SO worth it! I can't wait to sit down with this and really dive into it. Thank you so much for the special birthday bonus card (Lust)! Best birthday present EVER! :TSTRE :love::love::love:

Spiffo

The Great Work has arrived in the land that time forgot, the land down under, the land of open spaces ... and I have no words, just eyes.

XpS

Padma

got mine last Saturday - lovelovelove! :love: thank you so much, Mistress of Melomel! :heart: your deck is my first Thoth based deck :) loved all the gifties, as well! (the Adjustment card seemed very apropos! My new Sun/Moon keychain is now on my key fob...

gregory

Got mine, but life is so hectic I haven't opened it up properly yet...

VGimlet

I just opened mine and looked through. An amazing deck, I'm looking forward to using it, and have a feeling I'll be putting it on my 'more later' list after it's introductory use for a week.

Alta

Mine arrived sometime last week, however as I was away I just got to open them. wow.

Spiffo

Goodness - after living with the Nox et Lux for a wee while now I can honestly say this deck hits my very core. MMM you are a bloody genius - I just cannot find the words to describe how utterly brilliant it is.

illyria

This is a deep, gorgeous deck. I'll be waiting for the week to wind down so I can spend some quiet time with it. It deserves that.