Gilded Tarot SG - 6 of Pentacles

AmberWolf

I love RedMaple's view too.

Intriguing and interesting, thoses different takes on a card.

Paperdoll

I still see this as a positive card. The man has a smile on his face and it looks to me like maybe he just gave away the four pentacles at the bottom of the card and is just turning to the other side maybe to give some more to the people over there even though we can't see them. He seems happy and content to be sharing his wealth. Just my two cents worth.

satinangel

I love all of the interpretations listed here, however, I had an additional thought. I think that this card sends a reminder to make balanced choices, and pay attention to what your doing.

Rhiannon SW

I agree with the balancing of his choices. It appears to be a theme thru the deck. Making balanced choices regarding all the suits. Keeping a good balance between the physical and spiritual. I've noticed alot of it is about making the right choice or taking the correct path according to the balance of all things. I hope I made sense ?

satinangel

Rhiannon SW said:
I hope I made sense ?

Made total sense to me! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Paperdoll

Made sense to me too! I am so glad this study group is seeing some action again. I am still learning the cards and was hoping to share experiences with others. Thanks for keeping it going!

satinangel

Paperdoll said:
I am still learning the cards and was hoping to share experiences with others. Thanks for keeping it going!

I am just learning as well, I've not had my deck a full week yet!

gomab11

my thoughts

i saw this card as the man making his goal for the yr or season what have u, and almost looks like he is counting it to make sure that is why those are lit up and bright and the ones falling out the window arent. He is happy because his goals are met but in taking red's pt of view into it about him giving anonymously, i like it but i don't see that because the artist doesn't show one hand touching the money almost as if he is saying that all this money is falling out the window and they arent touching it why? because they proablly want something else besides the money. money isn't everything to everyone and thats what i think the card is saying on the bad side of it. don't just give people what u feel they need give them what they ask for and then u can feel good inside

Rhiannon SW

The more I study this card the more I can see what your saying about giving people what they want not what you think they need. Money isn't the answer to everything.

Grizabella

To me, the card could mean throwing money at a problem without really looking at it. Being able to remain impartial and not looking directly at the human suffering and need they're supposedly trying to help. Dispassionate giving, in other words. Those hands remind me of the Katrina survivors in the Convention Center and Super Dome, pleading for someone to see them and see their dire need, when a lot of the country was throwing money at the Red Cross and expecting them to meet the need, only to have the Red Cross fail to get there and actually help those people so that the "pentacles" of help didn't quite reach the pleading hands of need.