Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 10 - #160

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: VIRGO
Degree: 10
Number: 160

Symbol: TWO HEADS LOOKING OUT AND BEYOND THE SHADOWS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 233

tink27

I think we learn to navigate through the world with these two polarities, using them as guideposts to define and understand our world. When working together perhaps an image is found, an idea born. It’s like a creative flash (fertile moment) that makes something new from what came from our own stored perceptions and memories……the past.

Carl Jung sums it up nicely by saying:
Is it a vision of other worlds, or of the obscuration of the spirit or of the beginning of things before the age of man, or of the unborn generations of the future?”

Hmm, nice pic purple_scorp. This couple looks like their relationship, or marriage could weather any storm. And when one is troubled, the other is able to comfort their partner, reassuring them good times are just around the corner.

The next thought I had with this symbol and purple_scorp’s image is the feeling of stepping back and gazing out at the vastness of our universe, of the infinite possibilities and of seeing it from two different perspectives. Just thinking of this makes me feel we have the ability to heal the split that the world consists of this or that. Perhaps it could also be capturing a moment which at some point we could express verbally, artistically and fondly in the future.

For your interest.........

In metaphysical terms our “power center” or solar plexus, which is located between the rib cage and belly butto……and near the stomach area. This area of the body acts as 'the look out tower' of the body. Just how strong our emotions affect the stomach area is shown by the fact that the solar plexus is the most important center of our sympathetic nervous system. Scientists have proven that the stomach, intestines, and kidneys not only make the same chemicals that the brain makes when it thinks, it is made up of the same grey matter found in the brain. Without a moments thought, it can signal a gut response that overrides our thought processes and our guidance system too.

It has also been proven that our intuition stems from this power center and sends messages to the brain which in turn offers us a visual or verbal message to a question we’ve been struggling with.

How many times have we thought of someone, and they called moments later. How many times have we been lead unconsciously to a book, a person or situation that answered a most pressing question to a perplexing problem. And it didn’t come when we felt agitated, angry or stressed to the limits. Most of the time it came when we finally relaxed, doing what we enjoy, a solution suddenly appeared from our awareness deep within. The question is, will we act on it?

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Interestingly, cutting etheric cords is also an exercise that may cause another person to contact you to reconnect.

Funny enough, I went to a seminar at the weekend where we did a cutting cord exercise. Before we did the visualisation part, the presenter asked that we turn off all mobile phones because it has been his experience that when he has lead this exercise before, that all of a sudden, mobile phones start ringing everywhere as the people that are being cut, feel the disconnection and immediately try to contact you to reconnect.

And, it happened to me. I switched on my mobile phone on the next break to find a txt msg from a person I had visualised during the cutting cord exercise.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Interestingly, cutting etheric cords is also an exercise that may cause another person to contact you to reconnect.

Funny enough, I went to a seminar at the weekend where we did a cutting cord exercise. Before we did the visualisation part, the presenter asked that we turn off all mobile phones because it has been his experience that when he has lead this exercise before, that all of a sudden, mobile phones start ringing everywhere as the people that are being cut, feel the disconnection and immediately try to contact you to reconnect.

And, it happened to me. I switched on my mobile phone on the next break to find a txt msg from a person I had visualised during the cutting cord exercise.

with love
purple_scorp

OH WOW - thats amazing...

I always wondered if I cord 'cut' if there would be 'negative' ramifications - rather than what happened with the phone and 'reconenctions' thank you fr sharing that!

MARINA

MCsea

tink27 said:
Carl Jung sums it up nicely by saying:
Is it a vision of other worlds, or of the obscuration of the spirit or of the beginning of things before the age of man, or of the unborn generations of the future?”

The next thought I had with this symbol and purple_scorp’s image is the feeling of stepping back and gazing out at the vastness of our universe, of the infinite possibilities and of seeing it from two different perspectives. Just thinking of this makes me feel we have the ability to heal the split that the world consists of this or that. Perhaps it could also be capturing a moment which at some point we could express verbally, artistically and fondly in the future.

PERSPECTIVE - thank you for these wise words :)

MCsea

Virgo 10
Birthdays: September 1st–3rd
Numerology: 160
Sabian Symbol: Two heads looking out and beyond the shadows
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Intelligence
Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left hepatic lobe, bile
Crystal Element: Iolite
Expression: Iolite is the gemstone variety of cordierite, and is pleochroic violet and smoky-grey coloured. Iolite opens the door to spiritual realms and promotes mental clarity.
Message: Potent observations tempered by intelligent rational thought.
Sun Focus: You see beyond the facade of human nature and the veils of time and space.
Affirmation: I understand, interpret and utilise the information shown to me.