I've been working for some time to switch over the paid subscription system from a manual one where I process all orders and upgrades myself to one where it's an automatic part of the forum software.
Happily, this process is almost complete.
The new system has a number of benefits over the old one:
- Instant access to all subscriber benefits as soon as payment is received;
- Expiry date of your subscription visible in your User Control Panel
- Renewal reminders automatically emailed two weeks before subscription expiry;
- Renew at any time and have the extra period simply added onto your subscription;
- Three month subscriptions now available, along with six months, one year and two years.
And to celebrate, there's a discount of up to 25% on new subscriptions and renewals. Current prices are:
2 years - was $60.00, NOW $45.00
12 months - was $32.00, NOW $25.00
6 months - was $20.00, NOW $15.00
3 months - NEW, only $9.00
New subscribers and expired subscribers
- you can sign up with the new system at any time. Just visit the Paid Subscriptions
page (also accessible directly from your User CP, just click the 'Paid Subscriptions' link at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar).
- renew your subscription at any time via the Paid Subscriptions
Thanks for your ongoing support of our forum community!