Deck interview, Evasive Deck

INIVEA

Omg. That sounds SO annoying. It would test my nerves, thats for sure. Interview your deck ask
1. Why are you evasive, whats your purpose in this?
2. What could make you more communicative?
3. What action would make this relationship better?
4. What would you could improve between us?

Something like that.

Q1. Why are you evasive, whats your purpose in this?

The Empress (Rx)

(rejection) I don't care, I don't give a ratz ass. I don't love you. I'm not your mother. I prefer to not be sociable right now.

I think the deck has some issues, either it is codependant, demanding. or just doesn't like me.

Q2. What could make you more communicative?

The Emperor

Be more organized, and analyze me. Structure, order.
I get the feeling this deck is very authoritative, domineering, like a boss, and wants me to obey it's rules. lol

Q3. What action would make this relationship better?

6 of Rods

Have some self-confidence, self-empowerment, skill, courage. be a leader have some motivation and effort towards teamwork.

Ok the deck thinks I am a weakling, and currently doesn't like it. lol

Q4. What would you could improve between us?

The Empress

ok we get the Empress again, this time upright.

being loving, nurturing, and caring (which I don't want to be right now) I don't want to be your mother. Being more sociable, (humbug, do I have to?)

What are your takes on this reading, do you have any other suggestions as to what these cards could be saying.

DesertDream

Q1. Why are you evasive, whats your purpose in this?

The Empress (Rx)

(rejection) I don't care, I don't give a ratz ass. I don't love you. I'm not your mother. I prefer to not be sociable right now.

I think the deck has some issues, either it is codependant, demanding. or just doesn't like me.

LOL. your right! The cards are not very warm torwards you at all! I think its not feeling you and your not feeling it!

Q2. What could make you more communicative?

The Emperor

Be more organized, and analyze me. Structure, order.
I get the feeling this deck is very authoritative, domineering, like a boss, and wants me to obey it's rules. lol

I feel this could mean its more for unemotional question and analytics that for emtional soul work. The art kind of reflects the starkness as well. Maybe it thrives in a hands of a mathmaticall (spelling yay!)
Mind and a left brain dominate person. Like a swords personality.

Q3. What action would make this relationship better?

6 of Rods

Have some self-confidence, self-empowerment, skill, courage. be a leader have some motivation and effort towards teamwork.

Ok the deck thinks I am a weakling, and currently doesn't like it. lol

LMAOOO. Its like a super vindictive mother!!!!!!!!!! Maybe thats why you got empress reversed! It can also relate to less emotional soul searchy questions and more unemotional q's better also telling you to "be a man" with that emperor card. Works better with male energy? Also maybe its telling you to put more effort in acheving victory with the deck and gain greator skill. And motivation with it like your feeling like your not up to par with this dexk and that its slaying you. Telling you to be more emporer like. Encouraging you to reach your potential! Maybe the deck will open up for questions it likes. Try reading about a new texhnological advance or athlete. Have the article in front of you...gauge it. Ask the cards its opionion on it see if it talks or seems enthusied by it. Ask itxwhat you already know...again guage it... would love to hear your results!

Q4. What would you could improve between us?

The Empress

ok we get the Empress again, this time upright.

being loving, nurturing, and caring (which I don't want to be right now) I don't want to be your mother. Being more sociable, (humbug, do I have to?)

What are your takes on this reading, do you have any other suggestions as to what these cards could be saying.

Hmm like its saying hey if you want me to warm up you better shape up! (Empress rx emperor) i wanna see trophys on that wall and hear the questions of champions im not a girl whirly sissy pants deck!(six rods)
Stop your crying and if you want hard cold data then you come to me! (I hear football coach lolol.) If you want imprivement treat me like a dang queen and shut up and let me do the talking!!!!!

Yep it has demands! I think its best for male type thinkers left brainers and offers cold hard facts which are hard to read in tarot at times. Try some unemotional non searchy data type questions. Maybe about NASA LOL. see how it does before you put it away. Maybe your more right brained than this deck can handle.
I dont think its a bad deck or personaility really.....just man like while you need a more balanced or even a feminine dexk. Something that speaks to emotions rather cold hard steely metal yang energy domineering the spreads. Tell it whos boss smack it around a bit then put it away. Who knows maybe yall like eachother oneday! Hope you enjoy your WOW deck ;)

INIVEA

LOL. your right! The cards are not very warm torwards you at all! I think its not feeling you and your not feeling it!
Totally agree, I knew as soon as I saw the Empress RX, I was like WOW, really. lol

I feel this could mean its more for unemotional question and analytics that for emtional soul work. The art kind of reflects the starkness as well. Maybe it thrives in a hands of a mathmaticall (spelling yay!)
Mind and a left brain dominate person. Like a swords personality.

I so agree, and I am not a Swords person at all. lol

LMAOOO. Its like a super vindictive mother!!!!!!!!!! Maybe thats why you got empress reversed!

The EVIL step-mother LMAO

It can also relate to less emotional soul searchy questions and more unemotional q's better also telling you to "be a man" with that emperor card. Works better with male energy?

I agree, too much male energy, very domineering, bossy, almost Hitler like, well that's what I picked up on. That's not going to work for me.

Also maybe its telling you to put more effort in acheving victory with the deck and gain greator skill. And motivation with it like your feeling like your not up to par with this dexk and that its slaying you. Telling you to be more emporer like. Encouraging you to reach your potential!

Yeah so agree, I have been struggling with this deck since day 1, and I do feel that I am not up to par with it at all.

Maybe the deck will open up for questions it likes. Try reading about a new texhnological advance or athlete. Have the article in front of you...gauge it. Ask the cards its opionion on it see if it talks or seems enthusied by it. Ask itxwhat you already know...again guage it... would love to hear your results!

OM gosh, I gotta try this, way to funny, this would be so interesting, hey you pick an article post link to article, and I will read it, you think of some questions, I will ask the deck okay lmao

Hmm like its saying hey if you want me to warm up you better shape up! (Empress rx emperor) i wanna see trophys on that wall and hear the questions of champions im not a girl whirly sissy pants deck!(six rods)
Stop your crying and if you want hard cold data then you come to me! (I hear football coach lolol.) If you want imprivement treat me like a dang queen and shut up and let me do the talking!!!!!

Yuppers, lol

Yep it has demands! I think its best for male type thinkers left brainers and offers cold hard facts which are hard to read in tarot at times. Try some unemotional non searchy data type questions. Maybe about NASA LOL. see how it does before you put it away. Maybe your more right brained than this deck can handle.
I dont think its a bad deck or personaility really.....just man like while you need a more balanced or even a feminine dexk. Something that speaks to emotions rather cold hard steely metal yang energy domineering the spreads. Tell it whos boss smack it around a bit then put it away. Who knows maybe yall like eachother oneday! Hope you enjoy your WOW deck ;)

any Takers, Must be a lefty, unemotional Swords type person, looking for companionship with a jurk. want a deck it's free. lol

DesertDream

OM gosh, I gotta try this, way to funny, this would be so interesting, hey you pick an article post link to article, and I will read it, you think of some questions, I will ask the deck okay lmao

http://www.livescience.com/space/

Have at it! Just pick one article and try to sound intellectual with your deck if not it may bite you. It graduated from Harvard you know AND it smokes a pipe so that makes it SUPA SMART :p

Love to hear how it goes!

any Takers, Must be a lefty, unemotional Swords type person, looking for companionship with a jurk. want a deck it's free. lol

You know my weakness. You are now the Godfather making me the offer! :bugeyed:
Im left handed, extreamly right brained to a FAULT and a major queen of cups
But i like a challenge and it may surprise you im offering to adopt to good home. But under its feralness is eyes beckoning me :D This may be the first ever deck interview that went bad and got adopted by the spread xreator Lol AT history! Im weird... i know. :D maybe a case of opposites atrract!

INIVEA

http://www.livescience.com/space/

Have at it! Just pick one article and try to sound intellectual with your deck if not it may bite you. It graduated from Harvard you know AND it smokes a pipe so that makes it SUPA SMART :p

Love to hear how it goes!

Well I tried this morning, I read a few articles, but my mind just draws a blank lol

here is an Idea, why don't you read an article, you ask the question, I'll ask the deck your question, then I'll post the card that is drawn (as many cards you ask for 1-3) and you then post the decks answer, please include link to the article so I can read it too, with your answer, does that sound fun.

This will give you a taste of how to read the cards, before you get them. lol

This way if it doesn't work out, you can withdrawal from adopting the deck. hehehe

DesertDream

Well I tried this morning, I read a few articles, but my mind just draws a blank lol

here is an Idea, why don't you read an article, you ask the question, I'll ask the deck your question, then I'll post the card that is drawn (as many cards you ask for 1-3) and you then post the decks answer, please include link to the article so I can read it too, with your answer, does that sound fun.

This will give you a taste of how to read the cards, before you get them. lol

This way if it doesn't work out, you can withdrawal from adopting the deck. hehehe

Oooo I found this article fascinating!
http://m.livescience.com/37737-voyn...ore-from-livescience&li_campaign=related-test

But of course I dont know if Palladini will! LOL
i made this spread but you dont have to ask all these questions.

Okay mr intellectual fancy palladini pants! answer me this!

What do you think of the Voynich Manuscript, is it a hoax or not?
What is the main subject matter of this manuscript?
What was the manuscripts purpose?
Who did it come from?
What does the secret messages have to say?
Is it important to the human race?
And for good measure palladini
Will you like your new adoptive mother DesertDream? :p

INIVEA

Oooo I found this article fascinating!
http://m.livescience.com/37737-voyn...ore-from-livescience&li_campaign=related-test

But of course I dont know if Palladini will! LOL
i made this spread but you dont have to ask all these questions.

What do you think of the Voynich Manuscript, is it a hoax or not? The Emperor

What is the main subject matter of this manuscript? Temperance

What was the manuscripts purpose? Ace of Rods

Who did it come from? Knight of Swords (Rx)

What does the secret messages have to say? 4 of cups (Rx)

Is it important to the human race? 6 of Pentacles

Will you like your new adoptive mother DesertDream? The Devil :bugeyed: ROFLMAO sorry
here is the bottom card for extra help 3 of Rods (Rx)

Achlys

What deck are you using, op?

My night sun deck was VERY sassy towards me at first. And I mean beyond. But now it's one of my best decks.

It sounds like this deck wants you to be more confident and it feels like to me it's a strong deck...it seems like it thinks yelling at you is the best way to tell you!

In a way the first three cards remind me of a drill sergeant. It is like it us yelling "Shape up, soldier" at you.
The fact that it gave you the empress upright for your last question definitely shows promise. But I think it is also saying to you to have more authority. Be a queen, not a servant, and definitely keep an open mind and an open heart and this deck will serve you well.

Keep practicing with it. I think you two will get along but it may take some time.

The empress reversed though...wow :laugh:

DesertDream

What do you think of the Voynich Manuscript, is it a hoax or not? The Emperor

Yes. Written by a person of prominence 20 - 30 years old age. And ancient and real as emporers are today. This was a very real figure and came from authority. Or perhaps palladini is saying he wrote it himself! LOL

What is the main subject matter of this manuscript? Temperance

Temperance. Gawwfaaa idk! Hmm writing about balance or alchemist changes and divine thoughts.

What was the manuscripts purpose? Ace of Rods

Passionatly written and felt txt that came from a place of delight instrest and inspiration about subject written.

Who did it come from? Knight of Swords (Rx)

Fairly young intellegent fellow or lady. Curious, energetic and zest for life. Although possibly mentally unstable, private and active imagination (explains the mysterious txt?)

What does the secret messages have to say? 4 of cups (Rx)

Things that inspire the mind out of sameness and indifference. If it was cracked code then it could be revolutionary to science and academic world! It shares the secret the man on the card has always been searching for. What is that we all wonder?!

Is it important to the human race? 6 of Pentacles

Yes it has things to offer to a poor hungry world even it that means those hungry for knowledge. Maybe it has Temperance to offer. New discoveries containing an alchemy of sorts of the information involved in the txt. Also brining more of a piece of a missing link and balance to the current schools of thought in archeology world. And inspiration to the academic world to bring change, knowledge a renewed passionate intrest and inspirations and ideas (ace rods). If the Vatican does not get a hold of it first! Lol!

Will you like your new adoptive mother DesertDream? The Devil :bugeyed: ROFLMAO sorry
here is the bottom card for extra help 3 of Rods (Rx)

HAHA and Ill say no more! Maybe this will change once I recieve it.

This was a doozy.
1. Ive been more oracle cards this year
2. Never worked with deck
3. Cards seemed weird had to look at this for a while.
4. Never asked about this type of subject before. Who knows maybe itll com to light one day and itll turn out i was right about the manuscript lol.