Pageofswords, this is for you....anyone else's input would be appreciated too.

pageofswords9110

What is the question for which the chart was drawn up?

sometime tomorrow (it is late night here) I'll try to interpret this chart and post my reading here.

So as i understand it the question is "What are the feelings of Mr X for pageofswords?" I assume this is a romance/relationship question so pageofswords gets the first house and Mr X gets the 7th, and will go from there.

Yes I believe so... it is romantic in nature thank you

Sharla

sometime tomorrow (it is late night here) I'll try to interpret this chart and post my reading here.

So as i understand it the question is "What are the feelings of Mr X for pageofswords?" I assume this is a romance/relationship question so pageofswords gets the first house and Mr X gets the 7th, and will go from there.

If you click on the link for the chart, the questions right there.

She doesn't need the chart interpreting fully, it was more about if someone else could clarify I was correct in what I was seeing.

pageofswords9110

Sharla would you like for me to go ahead and leave feedback or continue to wait ?

RohanMenon

This is my (very newbie) analysis

Page of Swords get the 1st House, Her love interest gets the 7th
The 1st is ruled by the Moon, the Seventh by Saturn

Looking at dignities, neither planet has high dignity, but there is a mutual reception by (Ptolemaic) decan. I'd interpret this as an interest in and awareness of each other, but a weak one. The Moon is in a succedent house, and Saturn s cadent, so I'd imagine the person of interest is somehow hidden/not very visible or accessible, to PageOfSwords, who has some power in how the situation develops.

There is no aspect between the significators.
There is no translation of light.

However both significators do aspect Mercury, thus forming a "Collection of Light" scenario. Mercury rules the third {EDIT: no the 5th) and 12th houses, so there is probably a young person (a sibling?) or a child, an artist or someone like that who helps bring both parties closer together.

Looking at the aspects formed by the Moon, the aspect just before the chart was cast is an opposition to Mars, so I'd think there was some kind of minor conflict or break, and the aspect to be perfected immediately after the chart was cast is to Mercury, which would seem to (again) indicate a young person who is a 'go between' or binding them together.

So to conclude, I'd say yes there is the *possibility* of a romance blossoming, but it is quite embryonic (reinforced by the early degree rising), and very fragile, and a person with the characteristics of Mercury, known to both people, will help bring the matter to fruition (subject to the 'too early' and mercurial-back-and-forth nature).

So to answer the question yes PoS's lover has some feelings for her, but this is very weak, not necessarily romantic, and if it becomes stronger, will do so after much to and fro ing..

and that is my analysis. As I mentioned earlier, I am very much a newbie and have just barely started learning horary, So take all this with mountains of salt.

Sharla

Sharla would you like for me to go ahead and leave feedback or continue to wait ?

Just leave feedback for now....if there comes a point that you find out Rb does have another girl he is seeing/with, then just let me know then.

I did take another look at it yesterday, and he is quite able to contact you or come to you if he wishes too, there's nothing in his way of this. He doesn't seem stressed out by anything or in a bad place in his life at present.

Him being placed in the 6th then he is just going about his daily life and doing what he's doing....i would say thought that with this house, he could be avoiding you, so like purposely not contacting you or coming to see you etc.

Regarding this other person im seeing, then rb is placed in sagittarius, ruler jupiter...jupiter is in the 5th house, ruler venus placed in the 7th. Also saturn is exalted in libra, and jupiter is placed in saturn's domicile. Which to me means he is having fun with someone else and this would be more than a one off situation....being exalted in jupiter then he does really like her and she's into him too.

Also as you are moon and he is saturn...these two planets are not good together, as the moon makes saturn feel his emotions and saturn makes the moon feel the obstacles and rejection....so you basically end up hurting each other.

Between saturn and moon.......saturn is detriment in your sign, so he's not happy with you ,and you are peregrine in his sign so you basically have little control over this situation with him.

Sharla

RohanMenon

How did you get that mercury rules the 3rd and 12th ....im seeing mercury as ruling the 5th and the 5th only, as gemini is intercepted.

The 3rd is ruled by leo and the 12th venus.....which also links to venus being placed in the 7th of being hidden.

RohanMenon

you are right 5th, not 3d

so ignore all the 3d house siginfications in my earlier reply.

Morin considers the rulers of intercepted signs to be co-rulers of the houses they are intercepted in. Hence Mercury 'rules' the 12th.

Sharla

Also in the chart i've cast and looking at, they are both in cadent houses....moon in 3rd and saturn in 6th are both cadent.

Have you changed the chart to whole house system ? As i don't use the whole houses.

Sharla

so ignore all the 3d house siginfications in my earlier reply.

Morin considers the rulers of intercepted signs to be co-rulers of the houses they are intercepted in. Hence Mercury 'rules' the 12th.

Not heard this before....so your saying venus and mercury rule the 12th house in this chart, as mercury is intercepted ?

RohanMenon

you are right again

I spent about 5 minutes on the chart. and the web diagram isn't of a very good quality and my eyesight is not what it used to be in my youth lol.

If both are cadent, then in my reading that worsens the chances of a positive outcome.