10 of pentacles and the Chariot

WildOrchid

Hi all:)
This is a part of a larger spread, the outcome was 10 of pentacles clarified by The Chariot. I'd usually take 10 of pents as positive outcome for a relationship- establishing a 'dynasty' so to speak, but consideringredients the background is wasn't sure so drew a clarifier- The Chariot. Id read the chariot as determination, drice, victory. I know that clarifier are just a different way of giving the same message and I'm lost. I can't see anything that Chariot and 10 of pents have in common and how this could be an outcome?
Many thanks for any clues!

Azure_Skye

10 of Pentacles like you said relate to legacies and the long term. Chariot is very similar. Endurance and the ability to get ahead and go far in life.

WildOrchid

Thank you! Would it be right to see it as a positive outcome for a relationship? Even though it probably wouldn't be a very romantic one:)

Sulis

To me The Chariot says that the legacy of the 10 is possible but there will be bumps in the road and problems that will take strength and determination to overcome but they're not insurmountable problems.

Azure_Skye

Thank you! Would it be right to see it as a positive outcome for a relationship? Even though it probably wouldn't be a very romantic one:)
In terms of a relationship I see it as thinking in the long term. Being real and practical.

WildOrchid

That's very interesting, I've never considered Chariot as practicality, more as determination. That's great, thank you so much!

Thirteen

A home is a determining factor?

The Chariot is clarifying the 10/Pents. That means we should look at what they have in common...and there is something very interesting that they have in common: In the 10/Pents RWS card, there is that big house. The Chariot carries its armored housed with it (like Cancer the crab, it's astrological sign). Might the outcome of this relationship--given where it's going at the moment--be a determination to move into their own house? Or make enough money to buy/build their dream house? Or even just fix up a mobile home?

I have this suspicion that this outcome indicates a very stubborn determination to live together, at the very least (Pents are stubborn, traditional and conservative, and the Chariot is so determined and focused on what it wants it will run over anyone in its way). I know a lot of individuals in relationships who say, "I won't get married until we have the money for our own home..." or "Until we move in together..." Given the 10/Pents which is about family homes, it could even mean, as an outcome, one party strongly urging the other to move into their parent's home.

Remember, by the way, that the outcome of a reading is what will happen if things don't change. It's where the relationship is going currently...but not inevitably. If your sitter doesn't like this outcome, they can change it by doing something differently.

WildOrchid

Hi Thirteen!

Thank you so much for your insight!
Focus on the house is very interesting- especially focusing on the house. Could it mean that this relationships future is just solving house situation? So no real relationship, just sorting out assets?

barefootlife

Depending on where it lies in your spread, I would see the Chariot as a 10 Pents clarifier in a way that signifies the journey. Getting to 10 Pents is an achievement in itself, and the Chariot indicates the drive and energy to achieve that goal, despite bumps in the road. It also, at least in my readings, often points to what we can and cannot control, which could tie into where to focus your efforts in achieving that 10 Pents, ie you can't control someone else's behavior, only your reaction to it.

Thirteen

Thank you so much for your insight!
Focus on the house is very interesting- especially focusing on the house. Could it mean that this relationships future is just solving house situation? So no real relationship, just sorting out assets?
Very possibly! This might include traditions/religion. The Chariot is often about two opposing forces uniting to pull the chariot to victory. So, if these two come from different communities, with different cultural values, this could be all about hammering out issues (about where to live, about sex before marriage, about culture/family/money), so that they can present a united front to their families. And, thus, get the families onboard with their relationship.

The 10/Pents is certainly about getting generations of a family living under the same roof (figuratively if not literally). i.e. making sure everyone is one big happy family. It's a good step for any relationship to do this. It helps to make sure they won't have to fight battle after battle with family members over their decisions or way of life. Or where they decide to live, come to that.