The Tarot of Vampyres - Eight of Knives

WolfyJames

Someone or people have imprisoned the demon vampire there. Other victims are in the background and they've been there for so long only their skeletons are left; there are seven ravens that have devoured the previous victims. There are water lilies in front of the demon vampire in the water and a butterfly on its left. Outside obstacles have blocked the demon vampire and he is being calm and patient, trying to release the tension of his body to try to get out of there. He has some sort of dagger attached to his neck.

The jupiter symbol is on the dagger and the gemeni symbol is on the wood pillar on the left. I mention this because 8 of Swords is jupiter in gemini.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is INTERFERENCES.

Attachments

• swords08200.jpg
    swords08200.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 426

HighPriestess

I find this card sort of amusing. The central figure looks very BORED to me! He seems to be biding his time, waiting to be freed, but some visual stimulation would be nice!

I actually like the fact that he seems so calm when the two others behind him are...skeletons lol. It's like he knows he'll eventually be free, so he's taking everything in stride.