World Spirit- High Priestess

EminemsAngelBaby

First off I have to say I Lalalove, lalove lalaLOVE this card!! When flipping through the deck for the first time I made me draw my breath.

Everyone has such good insights. Where is the shadow of the cape? It's not to be found. The horns on her shadow, and the hands themselves, look almost to me like cloven hoofs. I love that the woman is blue!! I sense her power, her confidence, her absolute nature beckoning to us from the sacred circle she commands under the moonlight.

The owl in the tree....the symbol of wisdom....one that can see through the night. I love the fact that he's looking right at me, can see me, knows that I'm there.

The repetition of crescents that was pointed out. Yes, even the trees themselves. the grove, forms a crescent shape around the circle, while the open blue of the night appears behind and beyond.

There is one thing that is bugging me. Someone mentioned another figure in the card with their arms raised as well. I can't find it!! Where is it?? That's going to haunt me until I discover it!!!

Seed Crystal

EminemsAngelBaby said:
...The horns on her shadow, and the hands themselves, look almost to me like cloven hoofs. I love that the woman is blue!! I sense her power, her confidence, her absolute nature beckoning to us from the sacred circle she commands under the moonlight.

In reading your comments it occurred to me - as a priestess drawing down the moon and manifesting the Goddess she (of course!) has the power to transform herself.

TwinMoons

I am incredibly drawn to this card.
I like the way her outstretched arms mirror the trees in the background. For me it reinforces her connection with nature. As she stands in the clearing it appears as though all of nature around her is still- enthralled by her. Particularly the owl which seems to be tilted downward, watching intently.