Some more vedic astrology for practice

mahafrins

Mahafrins, m
Are you still open for reading?
I've edited to remove my birth info that I send by PM.

In exchange, If you like I can offer channeled Tarot reading.

Sun [10th House] Sun 275° 15' 22" Makara
Moon [4th House] Moon 114° 20' 5" Karka
Mercury [9th House] Mercury 254° 2' 36" Dhanu
Venus [9th House] Venus 254° 51' 50" Dhanu
Mars [6th House] Mars 154° 4' 35" Kanya
Jupiter [1st House] Jupiter 22° 51' 37" Mesha
Saturn [11th House] Saturn 309° 42' 39" Kumbha
Rahu [2nd House] Rahu 57° 39' 26" Vrishabha
Ketu [8th House] Ketu 237° 39' 26" Vrischika
Ascendant [4th House] Ascendant 98° 4' 19" Karka

So you have jupiter in your 1st house thats a good thing you have a good image in society... You have a thirst for learning so any thing investigative will work for you... You might be attractive or see to it that you are center of atttraction..

The point of intrigue is rahu in the 2nd house... This is the 1st time Rahu has been in the 2nd house my own rahu is in the 1st which is bad and good in its own way...
You want to achieve things immediately.. You try to be who you are not... If you dont have recognition in the 1st house you wont get much wealth from the family .... You just have to get what you want at all costs..Post 35 your luck in money is better..Financial hardship could be there...? Difficult saving money but you will have a long life is what i get...

You have the ascendent and the moon in 4th house feel like you are very vulnerable and need help of the family very badly..Your mother may have made you look odd.. Its weird the person here is suited for family business but the rahu in 2nd house feels like you would ruin family business.. Are you mummy driven??? or were both mum and dad in one person...? You have strong psychic abilities... You have a business mind instead of employment and business suits you best does it?????

Ketu in 8 th house gives you tons of obstacles in business and relations especially till 35 years.. Do you have health issues? This is just not a nice place for this planet...

So your important house in the 9 th house... you will travel for education i see lots of travel.. You will be some sort of preacher. philosopher writer teacher..You like to explore new things you are fairly restless minded... Do you drink a lot by any chance?? let me know..Learning study writing making a thesis all is very important to you... Let me know your thoughts..

Any questions..?

You could do that tarot reading you said keeping romance as a focus..single currently had a bad break up dating new men but cant love anymore..

Shibiusa

Thank you so much for reading for me! :D
Planets Symbols Positions Rasi
Sun [1st House] Sun 28° 47' 5" Mesha
Moon [9th House] Moon 249° 36' 21" Dhanu
Mercury [1st House] Mercury 14° 40' 2" Mesha
Venus [12th House] Venus 346° 51' 55" Meena
Mars [11th House] Mars 323° 9' 22" Kumbha
Jupiter [3rd House] Jupiter 75° 27' 4" Mithuna
Saturn [10th House] Saturn 271° 33' 25" Makara
Rahu [10th House] Rahu 287° 43' 13" Makara
Ketu [4th House] Ketu 107° 43' 13" Karka
Ascendant [5th House] Ascendant 130° 36' 39" Simha

Sun and mercury in 1st house you have very very good skin.. Like light and pretty skin.... You are good at literature... Are you working for the government... Your goood for paper work at a government job....
My skin is quite delicate, actually, and I've been diagnosed with rosacea. My skin is quite light, so the redness is noticeable. Other than this, it is good. No marks, nothing much. It took me a bit to get to this point, though! Many years with my skin going nuts due to adolescence!
And yeah, I'm quite proud of my paperwork! It's something I know I'm good at, no matter what. It can be scientific, it can be any kind of bureaucratic paper. I don't mind that at all! I'm not in the government, even though I have an indirect connection (that doesn't want to have anything to deal with me, so it's the same for me. Not wasting more time with people like that).
You usually become very famous in what you do... Like you are like a public figure and you are looked upto? Very popular.... on account of knowledge... You have early mature and may be very talkative...
I would love that. I am introverted, so I don't think many people look up to me. My vision of myself is usually quite distorted, but I don't think it's real. It's one of the things I would really like.
You have a jupiter in the 3rd house something i have not read so far it means your very curious.... You are capable of so many things...Your a fast learner and may be like a child prodigy good at studies??
Yes, I believe that's true. I was bullied due to my grades (that stood out from the rest of the class).
Ketu in the 4th house... You have health issues??? Very bad planet which affects health...Your spiritually inclined too...Do you have problems with your mother??? Maybe you dont get on with your mum ? Or she didnt care for you.. or you never understood her...
You travel a lot your never in one place keep changing homes or too much movement?
Yeah, I would say my health isn't the best. It's not the worst too.
My mom and I have a weird relationship. Her personality really annoys me (it has too many things I hate) and she doesn't make an effort to get better or to adapt herself. Everyone has to do as she wishes. And I can't handle that. We are usually okay. Not good, nor bad. We do have bad days... She made me cry a few times because she looked at me and started screaming and insulting me out of nowhere. Nothing I can do for her.
I don't travel a lot now, but I've been all over the country to study and my workplace was also away from my home.
Your house of intrigue is the 10th house it has saturn and rahu "Vish yog" the reader before you have this same star and its not too good...business or career will be slow tremendous career obstacles and will make success slow and late.. Dont be too adventurous with the work you do especially if its a business ..otherwise still you have problems or may get into many while doing a job or making money..
Well. I am 26 years old. And I worked less than a year till now... Unfortunately, youth unemployment in my country is a thing. Everyone should be working when they reach 22 years old or something (if they have a degree) and I'm already late. It's sad... But I'm working on it! I give up on waiting for something that may never come.
Mars in 11th house is to do with your hopes and wishes and your goal and your society...

You have so strong goals and with this planet you will achieve it.. again if you became a politician you will get there maybe you would be the President/ PM of your country...
Thank you! I also agree I have strong wishes. For quite a while, I let myself be silent, but now I'm not okay with that. I have wishes and hopes of my own and I have to do something to achieve that!
Politician... I think that won't ever happen... I hate corruption (really badly) and those "changes" some people have when they are in charge in politics. I believe in truth, honesty and care. This vision isn't compatible with politics. Should be, that's true, but the reality says otherwise...
You will make a strong leader... You could become a business partner.... And you can control people.... thats atleast in your planets... You can manage company or be off seniority somewhere...
That's something I've been wondering! I have no idea if I am going to be a good leader (I really want to!) and I'm hoping to build my own company soon. I can't really confirm you this information, since I don't know for sure (I've never been in a leadership situation), but I'm hoping it is true!

arcange

Sun [10th House]Sun275° 15' 22"Makara
Moon [4th House]Moon114° 20' 5"Karka
Mercury [9th House]Mercury254° 2' 36"Dhanu
Venus [9th House]Venus254° 51' 50"Dhanu
Mars [6th House]Mars154° 4' 35"Kanya
Jupiter [1st House]Jupiter22° 51' 37"Mesha
Saturn [11th House]Saturn309° 42' 39"Kumbha
Rahu [2nd House]Rahu57° 39' 26"Vrishabha
Ketu [8th House]Ketu237° 39' 26"Vrischika
Ascendant [4th House]Ascendant98° 4' 19"Karka

So you have jupiter in your 1st house thats a good thing you have a good image in society... You have a thirst for learning so any thing investigative will work for you... You might be attractive or see to it that you are center of atttraction..

The point of intrigue is rahu in the 2nd house... This is the 1st time Rahu has been in the 2nd house my own rahu is in the 1st which is bad and good in its own way...
You want to achieve things immediately.. You try to be who you are not... If you dont have recognition in the 1st house you wont get much wealth from the family .... You just have to get what you want at all costs..Post 35 your luck in money is better..Financial hardship could be there...? Difficult saving money but you will have a long life is what i get...

You have the ascendent and the moon in 4th house feel like you are very vulnerable and need help of the family very badly..Your mother may have made you look odd.. Its weird the person here is suited for family business but the rahu in 2nd house feels like you would ruin family business.. Are you mummy driven??? or were both mum and dad in one person...? You have strong psychic abilities... You have a business mind instead of employment and business suits you best does it?????

Ketu in 8 th house gives you tons of obstacles in business and relations especially till 35 years.. Do you have health issues? This is just not a nice place for this planet...

So your important house in the 9 th house... you will travel for education i see lots of travel.. You will be some sort of preacher. philosopher writer teacher..You like to explore new things you are fairly restless minded... Do you drink a lot by any chance?? let me know..Learning study writing making a thesis all is very important to you... Let me know your thoughts..

Any questions..?

You could do that tarot reading you said keeping romance as a focus..single currently had a bad break up dating new men but cant love anymore..

Thank you I can't respond right now but will give detailed feedback tomorrow morning and will do your reading [emoji274]⭐

morphine

Sun [5th House] Sun 131° 51' 36" Simha
Moon [7th House] Moon 188° 2' 21" Tula
Mercury [5th House] Mercury 140° 34' 0" Simha
Venus [5th House] Venus 133° 32' 43" Simha
Mars [5th House] Mars 130° 30' 33" Simha
Jupiter [1st House] Jupiter 5° 53' 37" Mesha
Saturn [8th House] Saturn 230° 55' 51" Vrischika
Rahu [12th House] Rahu 340° 4' 46" Meena
Ketu [6th House] Ketu 160° 4' 46" Kanya
Ascendant [8th House] Ascendant 212° 10' 19" Vrischika

I understand your questions revolve around your career and work mostly...

You have a jupiter in your first house.... You are an avid reader very inquisitive.... You are usually respected for the person you are...You will always keep learning knowledge and teaching is important to you.. You are going to study all your life...Your personality is naturally spiritual.

Jupiter in your first house directly impacts your 5th house your creativity your 5th house is of mega importance all your life you have Mars Venus Sun and Mercury in the 5th house and thats trust me unque....

Again your thirst for knowledge will bring you ahead and want to take you places...
Mars and mercury will help you channel your energies in the right direction...
While mars is a distracted planet mercury helps in removing distractions...

You are very very hot headed at times...

If you had a kid it could be a boy... Seems like food business would suit you for work in case you ever thought..Your ideal job as per the chart is in the entertainment industry have you thought about it???

If not entertainment politics would suit you...

Moon in 7th house you need attention and pampering like you get hurt easily but which if you have currently lost your moral you will have to work hard to regain this moral...This is more for your marriage or relationship where you will always try and seek perfection...

You have a ketu in the 6th house this affects health and well being and yes you are best suited to move overseas... Your self is continuously challenged. Sociall work is very important... you have to some times work without receiving gain.. You have to always fight your life and the life of others... You have to get rid of the evil energy around you then you will progress... If someone harms you you ought to take revenge seeing this planet... Health may have issues but your fight is to over come them...

Saturn in 8th house life has so much of a struggle for you... especially in career... Life path is very harsh....Do you have problems with your father? This is what causes worries, disappointments and accidents .. You can reduce the effect by the following remedies...

Keep a square piece of silver with you... Also be kind to elders and social work will probably help you achieve your goals and may reduce your obstacels..
I myself have a saturn in my eight house and the struggle in my legal career has truely killed me... So i know how it can be... depending on the degree of the planets... But you have to keep at itt.. Saturn will break you but you have to rebuild every time...

You have to be very inclined towards travel with Rahu in 12th house you may be detached from family and may even run from it... I think you will get obstacles here too.. by which you will have high mental pressure every now and then...

Please give me your feed back ...

I hope you know why you struggle in your life now... and you may ask how to deal with it..

Thank you for your effort and precision, your interpretation is certainly accurate and to the point.

I’ve been in education pretty much non-stop, however now am facing an obstacle in this area. Standard learning has not been as fulfilling for me as self study, away from schools. I love leaning, whilst not feeling the pressures of frameworks and expectations. I’ve always been hungry to expand my horizons through knowledge that isn’t typically taught to the masses. I can’t say that my extensive studying has taken me places though, perhaps one day. I’m a very avid reader!

I’m hyper emotional rather than angry. But perhaps my chart says otherwise, a lot to think about…I’ve sought help with this on & off, but feel it is best to work through it alone.
Professionally, I’ve worked with artists and in PR. Always been drawn to creative environments.

I’ve moved far away from my birthplace at a very young age. Been striving to make that change again.

Charity work is a passion and that’s something I’ve been involved in since my early teens. Working for peanuts has been my story thus far. There have been career restrictions, sometimes to the point of sheer terror. Why must my earning potential be so screwed up?
You were very on point to identify familial detachment, along with issues with the father figure.

Your analysis has brought up a few questions, would it be alright if I PM those to you?

Thanks again for your excellent interpretation of my chart.

mahafrins

Thank you for your effort and precision, your interpretation is certainly accurate and to the point.

I’ve been in education pretty much non-stop, however now am facing an obstacle in this area. Standard learning has not been as fulfilling for me as self study, away from schools. I love leaning, whilst not feeling the pressures of frameworks and expectations. I’ve always been hungry to expand my horizons through knowledge that isn’t typically taught to the masses. I can’t say that my extensive studying has taken me places though, perhaps one day. I’m a very avid reader!

I’m hyper emotional rather than angry. But perhaps my chart says otherwise, a lot to think about…I’ve sought help with this on & off, but feel it is best to work through it alone.
Professionally, I’ve worked with artists and in PR. Always been drawn to creative environments.

I’ve moved far away from my birthplace at a very young age. Been striving to make that change again.

Charity work is a passion and that’s something I’ve been involved in since my early teens. Working for peanuts has been my story thus far. There have been career restrictions, sometimes to the point of sheer terror. Why must my earning potential be so screwed up?
You were very on point to identify familial detachment, along with issues with the father figure.

Your analysis has brought up a few questions, would it be alright if I PM those to you?

Thanks again for your excellent interpretation of my chart.

Please go ahead....

arcange

Sun [10th House]Sun275° 15' 22"Makara
Moon [4th House]Moon114° 20' 5"Karka
Mercury [9th House]Mercury254° 2' 36"Dhanu
Venus [9th House]Venus254° 51' 50"Dhanu
Mars [6th House]Mars154° 4' 35"Kanya
Jupiter [1st House]Jupiter22° 51' 37"Mesha
Saturn [11th House]Saturn309° 42' 39"Kumbha
Rahu [2nd House]Rahu57° 39' 26"Vrishabha
Ketu [8th House]Ketu237° 39' 26"Vrischika
Ascendant [4th House]Ascendant98° 4' 19"Karka

-----
I keep my body in shape. I've always been athletic. But I'm not always looking to be center of attention. Before 35 I was like that. I love to learn new things. I love learning. I don't know how the investigative fits in, perhaps in my need to understand channeling energy. But I am master at my craft.
-----
----
Why is Rahu bad in 2nd? Before 35 I yearned for success. Then one day it didn't matter anymore. When I want something I go for it but not at the cost of hurting others. After 30 finances were better but I've always had money in waves. Funny about wealth from family. My inheritance was stolen from me by a family member. I don't really care about saving. Something always happens to drop money to me.
----
---
I am not mummy driven. I do not feel vulnerable but maybe I was when little and can't remember. I left my home country very young for study. Relationship with my mum has always been difficult. My dad died before I was 14. I had a business with my ex husband. It was very successful. Then I got tired of it and moved country again. Since I was very young I see lights on people, animals and plants. Ghosts, light beings. I'm beginning to channel an angel named Kaia.
----
-----
Health is good. After 28 business relations became better now at 52 very good.
-----
---
Drinking, Yes. I did exaggerate and learned how to control myself. Writing has always been important. I've been told by other psychics that I will do public speaking and channel this angel that has been with me since I can remember. I have lived in 3 countries and travel all the time.
----
A lot of what you saw is very good until my age 40. Now Life is stable lots of travel. I

---

Any questions..?
------
Can you tell me when public speaking will start? This might be what you see as preacher.---
-----

I don't know how to do multiple quotes. I made notes in your post above.

I will do your reading in the next few days. I want to make a good time when I can channel. Thank you so very much. I will send The reading be PM with picture.[emoji847]

mahafrins

I don't know how to do multiple quotes. I made notes in your post above.

I will do your reading in the next few days. I want to make a good time when I can channel. Thank you so very much. I will send The reading be PM with picture.[emoji847]

thanx for the feedback i am not good at timing in astrology per se so i wont be able to predict when you will start... maybe when your venus is ex halted...

arcange

thanx for the feedback i am not good at timing in astrology per se so i wont be able to predict when you will start... maybe when your venus is ex halted...

I think we all have our specialty. Not knowing our names may influence the reading too.

I did your reading this morning, I have to type it up

arcange

I think we all have our specialty. Not knowing our names may influence the reading too.

I did your reading this morning, I have to type it up

I sent you à PM with the reading.