World Spirit - 10 of Cups

Sulis

This is a lovely card.

A family of four dance in their garden. Above their heads is a rainbow shape made out of golden goblets.
Autumn leaves are blown around them and their little dog snaps at the leaves and joins in the dance.

This card is filled with love and joy. It's the culmination of the Cups suit and as it's a 10 isn't a stagnant card. Tens relate to The Wheel of Fortune, The Magician and The Sun and so are about endings and also about building on what has gone before.
The leaves blowing around speak of change to me.
I love the way the three elder people in the card join hands in an 'all for one and one for all' type gesture.

Here is an image of the card: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/109/World_Spirit#119.jpg

Acacia

The three adults all seem to be of different races. This says to me the human family and community instead of the more traditional interpretation of a family unit.

Sulis

Acacia said:
The three adults all seem to be of different races. This says to me the human family and community instead of the more traditional interpretation of a family unit.

They do don't they?
I love what you say about human family and community - lovely :)
They have a very Romany-esque look to me (sorry not a word, I know :)).

Mojo Twin 2

The harvest complete, my brothers and sisters and I gather. We are just standing and admiring the breezes, the dying leaves blowing by, the fatigue and the joy, and we begin to dance. Smiles are on our faces as we sway and gesture to music that exists only in our heads. Even the neighbor's dog has joined in the fray and is jumping and barking along with us. The joy is infectious and the feeling of completion and accomplishment has made us dizzy. I look up in the sunny sky and notice a rainbow. Curious, there is no rain! I squint my eyes and there appear to be a row of golden cups imprinted on the rainbow. I look to my comrades and they appear to see something in the sky too. Perhaps the love, the joy, and the community that we are sending out into the air is being reflected back to us.

alec...